Chapter Five

The mystery man taped my mouth and tied my wrist together before tying my dad to one of our dining room chairs.

 "I don't know what money you're talking about man, the bitch who owed it to him is laid out on the bathroom floor." My dad struggles as he wiggles in his restraints.

The " bitch"  was your wife.

The guy pistol whipped him again, striking him on the side of his face.  My dad coughed spitting up blood

"Yea i see." He laughs. "Except the thing is, she didn't steal it nigga. Your bitch ass did. And you think King ain't smarter than that?! Come on man, she was strung out 24/7." He shakes his head with sympathy. "Sad to say, your pretty shorty is going down with you." He looked over at me . His eyes  and lips only visible. The rest of his face remained a mystery .

Suddenly A few other guys came in wearing all black as well. One stood out from all the rest simply because his face was uncovered.

Must be the one they referred to as King ..

He had a walk so mean,  y'all ... broad muscular shoulders , dressed clean with black Levi's, long black sleeve shirt hugging his muscles, his skin, kissed by the sun to perfection , full lips , intense eyes and an attitude on 10. I'd be lying if I said I don't find his bad ass fine as hell .

He dragged a chair right up to the front of my dad before sitting backwards in the chair. His stare cold and piercing.

Shit .

"K-King , Hey man. You know, we go way ba-"

Before my dad could get his words out King socked him in his jaw.

I jumped as if the blow came my way.

"Look, Terrence.  I  ain't come here to talk over coffee and scones nigga, we in Brooklyn not England, Where is my money ?" King rolled his sleeves up, tensing up impatiently.

"I don't have it man." My dad cried like the bitch he is.

 "Well, damn. What a fucking shame." King sighs "I guess a life will have to take the place of my money then." He placed a silver Berretta M9 in the center of my dads skull.

My ass needed to dip I didn't want any parts. Period.

"Wait,wait ! " my dad blurted out. I watched everything play out.

"Unless you have something else in mind. " King didn't move the gun.

"Take my daughter. To cover my debt."

Nigga what!

"Your daughter ??" King raised his eyebrow scoffing scratching his eyebrow in confusion with his thumb. 

His boys laughed with him.

I wanted to know what the hell was so funny.

I tried wiggling out of the rope. Because These niggas had me bent if They thought I was going anywhere with them.

King turned looking at me before he approached me .

I glared at him.

Don't come near me you bitch.

He must have seen the anger in my eyes because it made him chuckle even more with a sparkle in his deep brown eyes.

"Cute." He smiled with bright white teeth as he ripped the tape off my mouth.

Did he just say cute as if I was some fucking dog?????!

"All of you trifling ass niggas are going to jail ! You dirty mother fu-"

King tapped my mouth back before I could finish my insults "feisty as hell. She talks too much too."

Bitch Ass!

"You might wanna close your eyes for this baby girl " his eyes grew with deep seriousness that it put fear in me.

"But you? " He turned to meet my dads eyes. "You're willing to give away your daughter? " He looked at him disgusted.

Oh god.

"You're a punk ass nigga for that." He smiled with perfect dimples. "but, okay . " he smirks slightly patting my dad on his shoulder .

My father hung his head back letting out a sigh of relief.

 Unfortunately for him, he sighed too quickly .

King pulled the trigger shooting my father in cold blood.