Chapter Fourty-One

Ayva's POV:

Two Months Later:

Two Months Later:

It had been about two month since Dro and Keyshia has tried to take our asses out.

Dro had gotten locked up for felony trespassing, possession of fire arms without legal license , assulting police officer during his resistance to arrest, and attempted aggravated murder.

So we know damn well he wasn't getting out any time soon.

Keyshia On the other hand I felt a tad bit sorry for. Not because she died but because an innocent baby died that night as well. I could tell King was still haunted by that.

Ace and Bo successfully recovered from their injuries.

And Ace stupid ass also vowed to make bullet proof shoulder pads with the help of Swan and Slick .

We all know why.

Bo and Trina actually became official and I was pretty damn happy for her.

But Honestly, I was happy all around. I had my Bestfriend, my boys and my man. The only family I needed. I wouldn't change that for the goddamn world.

**

"Y'all know the plan. We will move the suitcases in, slow and steady , don't walk too Fast." King looks around at us all, with excitement in his eyes."Ayva you distract security make it easier on us to make it outside without being caught." King tells me. "You ready?"

"I got you, baby." I smile, I remove my coat to reveal a black fitted deep v neck dress that stopped mid thigh

Hell, any shorter than that I would've missed out on this Italy trip because King would've killed me.

My curves looking lovely in all the right places. As my hair fell just below the end of my back .

"See you guys on the other side." I grin. Eyeing the security guards by the exit door.

"Damn Man You're one lucky and smart ass nigga for getting to to her first. " Ace laughs. "She's bad and she knows it."

"Nigga I'll kill you." King laughs with him. "Damn right she's bad, and she's all mine."

I take a glance around at the end of the air port.

We made it this far .

The men outside were double checking bags making sure nothing illegal was being brought into their country.

I strut my way over confidently . They damn near drooled.

I walked right pretending my ankle twisted in the flooring revealing a bit more thigh. The two guards look at each other. As they leave post rushing to my side.

Perfect.

"estàs bé?" One with dark hair and blue eyes let the Catalan language fall from his lips , asking if I was okay. King wouldn't let me tag along unless I learned the basics of their language.

"Crec que el vaig torçar. Pots ajudar-me dos?" I rehearsed the lines asking them to help me up. I seen the boys make their swift causal exit out the door as the guards brought me to my feet eyeing my body like vultures.

Once they all safely make it out without notice I prop up. "Thank you." I smile. I proceed to tell them I'm okay. Pretending to limp out the door. I look back as they had flirtatious grins on their faces waving goodbye.

fixing my stride , I smile meeting up with the others. Who had flagged down a taxi driver Who was fussing about Americans.

"You did well." King says opening up the taxi door. As he looks at me.

"Well I was taught by the best." I gleam .

King smiled as his dimples clung to his cheeks. He pulled me in closer, his had tracing the curvature of my hips as his lips met mine.

"Come on . Get a room ." Ace teases climbing in the taxi.

"Yes y'all can do that shit later . We got money to make." Swan says laughing .

The taxi driver honked impatiently cursing under his breath waiting for us to get in.

"Oh, shut up." King and I both say laughing before our lips met once more making the entire world stop around us.

Perfect Ending to my perfect world..