Chapter Thirteen

Keyshia's POV

"So who is she anyway?" I sat down on kings bed. Irritated with the young bitch he has hanging around him .like she was a lost puppy

"Don't worry about all that. You aren't allowed to ask me shit like that keysh." King sits down next to me.

I was taken back by his response but I wasn't surprised ."You're fuckin me still, so why can't I ask questions, King "

King sighs as I watch him pinch the bridge of his nose "do I ask you about the niggas you be around ?? Hmm? did I ask about the bitch nigga you left me for?? Or did I bite my tongue and mind my business? Keyshia you're right I'm still fuckin you but that's all this is. That's it. You want it,you get it. I want it, I get it. Let's not make shit difficult, aight?"

I didn't say anything.

Hell he was right. 

But I felt like she was just gonna be in my damn way while trying to get my man back. And I do mean MY Man.

Shit, she thinks she's gonna come in and replace me, Nah I deserve everything, he has. Including this house and the honor of being his wife. I wasn't about to let that bitch get in my way. 

That bitch has gotta go.

"Alright, fine ." I climb over sitting in his lap.

"Now, shut up, you talk too fuckin much ." He inhaled sharply before placing his lips on mine With nothing but lust and passion.

He untied my coat revealing my bare body. He kissed along my jawline as my body shivered over him.

"Focus on what you came here for " he whispered in my ear placing kisses down my neck

Mmm, I had him right where I wanted him.

You will be mine again King.

Short chapter you guys ! I just wanted you to see where Keyshia is at with everything, what do y'all think ? Thank you for supporting ❤️