Chapter-Thirty

"That bitch nigga shot me in the shoulder !!!" Ace voice was the first one I heard as I opened my heavy eyelids

Thank God they weren't dead.

"Quit your bitching." Bo says "Ima take the bullet out . You ready ? One. Two-"

He didn't even get to three before Ace Let out A Scream full grunting pain making made me sit up from the couch a bit too fast . My head pounded unbearably.

"Hey look Bow wow is awake ." Ace says out of breathe wincing with a half smile as Bo stitched him up . he was sweating and blood covered flowing down his entire arm.

"Where is everyone else ? Are they ok ?" I start panicking.

"Everyone is okay." Trina rushes to my side. "I'm glad you're okay , They're all in the garage."

"Garage ?" I sit all The way up.

"Yea questioning the nigga that decided to have a death wish ." Ace gets up pulling the sleeve over his shoulder back down . "I should just go in there in shoot that bitch in the shoulder and see how he likes it." He walks off grabbing his pistol off the table loading it.

"I gotta see this." Trina laughs.

I get to my feet as we Follow behind Ace and Bo to the garage .

Without warning Ace pulled the trigger shooting the guy right in the shoulder causing him to cry in pain . "Shit ! What the fuck man !"He cries. "What was that for ?"

King frowns at Ace not totally displeased with his sudden decision

"What ? I want him to  know how it feels" He shrugged with the gun in his hand "Now we both been shot in the shoulder . Bitch." 

"Be lucky you're not dead like your other friends. " King says turning his attention back to the man tied up in a chair in front of him . He seemed to look beat up with bruised lip and a black eye.

"Ready to tell me who the fuck sent you to my fuckin home ?" King's eyes had a new anger I'd never seen before .

His eyes darker with fury.

"Come on man , Snitches get stitches . " the one ace shot chuckled.

King nods laughing with him  before sticking his fingers in his wound. The guy screams in pain as King dug his fingers deeper. "Nigga I asked who sent you."

"Okay, okay, okay. I was on my way to prison being out on the streets the cops was always looking for a reason to fuck with me I sold Little drugs on the corner and shit but they had no solid evidence. He goes by Dro or some shit, said if I worked for him I wouldn't have to worry about anything else. He offered $32000 ." The guy sighs after confessing . "I just wanted money."

King looks pissed,

shit I wasn't surprised.

"Sorry to disappoint you but that nigga is broke, he wasn't giving you shit, stupid." Ace scoffs. "Now he's got your dumb ass in a pickle."

The guy looked scared , I'd be scared too if I were him.

Damn.

"Keep talking, What was the plan? " King says coldly as he rolled his sleeves up pacing.

"He uh.. he said the plan was to uh .. kill you guys off , kidnap your girl I guess use her, pimp her out to make uh more m-money possibly eventually k-kill her, take over your empire.. I-I don't know"

The trespassing guy starts stuttering when he notices King loads up his gun As he continued pacing .

"Aw shit done pissed him off now ." Ace laughs With Slick and Bo

King eventually started Cocking his gun back .

I knew what was next , I didn't want to see it but I knew it had to be done. I grab Trina's hand who looked devastated in the doorway . We turn to go inside the house

"Interesting . I'll make sure to use your head to relay the message, not to fuck with me or mine ." Was all i heard King say as the gun went off.