Chapter Forty

Ayva's POV:

Suddenly guns went off everywhere

Suddenly guns went off everywhere. The sound pierced into my ear drums. I watched as they all Were under fire. King and Dro shooting at one another. They hid behind pillars reloading guns. Unable to take them all out At once. Bo and Ace stepped around shooting two on each side of them with multiple rounds of bullets killing them.

"That's my baby!" Trina says excited. Her praises were two soon as another one approached shooting Bo in the leg causing him to limp off his feet, he punched Bo with a heavy ass uppercut knocking the wind out of him causing his gun to fall, He then was aiming to shoot Bo in the face.

Shit .shit !

"No!" Trina screamed pulling at her restraints. As if she could really help in this moment .

King then shot the big nigga in the head before he could finish Bo off.

They continued shooting and killing off as many as they could. Once they realized despite how out numbered they were, they were fucked.

Dro ran causing King to go after him.

Them bitches were beginning to tie out. I'd run too.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!." One guy says trying to shoot Slick. But he couldn't get his gun loaded fast enough.

Slick shot him in the forehead shrugging wiping his gun off on his shirt as he approached us.

"Hey, y'all good?." Slick says as if it was a normal day in the park.

I nod just wanting to get untied.

"Hi Slick ! Oh my god, thank goodness ." Mike says as slick pulled out a pocket knife starting to cut through each of our zip ties.

Suddenly a shadow hung over Slick.

"Look out!" I yell seeing one of them come up behind Slick about to shoot him, until Ace rolled up casually shooting the imposter in the back multiple times.

"We got this bow wow." Ace smiles at me . "Hey Hershey bar." He looks at Trina and then at Mike "hey bud." He said in a teasing proper tone "good to see you alive and well doll collector." He snickers.

"It's an art!" Mike snaps standing to his feet.

Unfortunately another bullet came Ace's way striking him behind his already injured shoulder.

Uh oh.

Ace winced in pain as he turned around seeing one who tried to look tough But really had no idea how much he fucked up.

Without warning or hesitation Ace shot the guy in his left shoulder and his right . He sent the last bullet flying into his skull as the strangers body dropped to his knees face planting in the ground. "Bitch!" Ace said through his teeth.

Swan then shot the last guy in the back who was making a run for it as well. "Man these niggas are light weight . Y'all good ?" He asked looking at everyone. "Where's Bo?"

"Over here." Trina says trying to help Bo to his feet. "Help me get him up. his leg is bleeding real bad." She says worried. We all get him to his feet helping him up.

"He's losing a lot of blood" I take off my cotton bomber jacket wrapping it around his leg to stop the bleeding. "You gotta get him to the hospital."

"I'm alright." Bo says leaning on Trina for support.

King returns dragging Dro by one of his legs. Dro has a fat lip and his eye was blackened with purple hues. The front of his white shirt painted with crimson blood stains. "Fuck you." Dro growled his teeth had a shade of blood covering them.

King laughed hysterically. Before shooting Dro in his kneecaps "that's for making me chase you."

The screams of Dro stung in my ears.

"Well at least If he tries to run again he ain't gonna get very far."Ace says watching like the rest of us.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance."' Dro coughed spitting out blood. His knees seeping out even more blood.

"What the fuck is your problem?" King asked.

"My problem is you. Since we were kids you got everything you wanted. Now, you get all the bitches, fancy cars, big ass house. Get all the fucking respect in the streets , nigga. Here I am not with shit. You expect me to relax when I damn near created you? Nah I want everything you got. Starting with your life."Dro says

"Brothers don't mean shit to you." King says his anger plastered all over his face.

"Nigga fuck you." Dro laughed "sorry to tell you, we are Half brothers. Your pops and my pops hated each other." He said "that's probably why I can't stand you."

King looked shocked finding out the news .

Half brothers?

King pulled out his gun putting it in Dros mouth.

"Looks like I'm ending this shit with your life instead." King pulled the lever back on the gun before police sirens wailed down the road.

Shit.

"Uh . Nigga we gotta go." Ace says. Getting anxious as police sirens were got closer.

"Go. I'll catch up. Get you and Bo help. take Ayva and Trina with y'all. Now." King said sternly.

Trina and Swan help Bo out to the car. With Ace and slick following.

But I wasn't going to leave King alone to get caught up with Dro..

"King, we have to go. You can't be seen here." I say.

King looked frustrated and torn between killing Dro and going to jail or leaving him.

"The police will lock you and him up. Please. Come
On." I beg swaying on my feet.

King let off the trigger furious. "You're right. I'll let the police handle him." He says grabbing my hand.

I turned around walking out with King.

"Yea, listen to your bitch." Dro said causing me to stop mid stride.

I go up to Dro. I roll up my sleeve punching him as hard as I could in the face. My tiny fists stinging with rage.

King smirked at me not really surprised.

"That's my girl."