Chapter Twenty-Four

King's POV:

We all went to the trap late that night to get some shit done we maneuvered our way around passed out people on the floor And headed upstairs I punched in the code on the side door before it popped open

We all went to the trap late that night to get some shit done we maneuvered our way around passed out people on the floor And headed upstairs I punched in the code on the side door before it popped open .

"Just a small kickback." Ace says as he bags grams of Pineapple kush in the small ziplock bags .

"I don't know bro.." I was concerned as fuck, a bunch of niggas in my house , knowing about the kind of bread I make , just didn't sit too well with me.

"It'd be only niggas we fuck with bro, that's it ." Ace continues trying to convince me otherwise. I watch as Slick, Bo and Swan bring in about four more more pounds of cocain. "That's all of it ?" I ask .

"Yes about $64,000 straight raw, from the niggas up In Maryland." Slick smiles opening one of them up. Nothing but white dust sprang in the air. "Smells like Money." He laughed.

They start putting it in separate bags Dividing them into grams , half grams and ounces.

"I'll give it some thought." I say

"Give what some thought ?" Swan asked curiously . Rolling up a blunt .

"Ace wants to have a kick back for Ayva's birthday ." Bo says "And I think we should do it ."

"That would be lit bro ." Swan agrees.

"It could be a birthday and going away party ." Ace adds

"Going away party? " I say puzzled

I knew she was gonna go eventually but damn ..

"Yea , she's gonna go stay with her crazy ass friend, although I really liked having her around , she could've done great with us with the right training ." Ace shakes his head . "Too bad."

I didn't want her to go but I guess the guys were right, it's the least I could do.

"ight , a small kick back , nothing extreme, you niggas can get out of hand ."  They all laugh.

"Just make sure there is Heavy ass security at the door." I added .

"Kick back when ?" Keyshia showed up unexpectedly her heels clicking in.

"Bitch what the fuck are you doing here ?" Ace frowns.

"Watch who the fuck you're talking to." She said to Ace, "Hey baby" Keyshia approaches me , sitting on my lap.

"How did you know I was here and how did you even get in ?" She just seemed to pop up whenever she wanted lately , and the shit was getting out of control.

She paused, "Door was open ." She shrugged.

The door was never just, open ..

"when's the kick back ?" She took a good look at us around the room. "Don't all speak at once ."

"None of your business, nosey ass. You make my stomach bubble with the shits." Ace holds his stomach.

"You petty as fuck bro ." Bo snickers

"Can y'all give us a minute ." I asked, they all stepped out. Giving Keyshia the side eye.

"Good, I needed you alone ." Keyshia grabs my neck kissing me. She starts unbuttoning her shirt.

"No." I get up as she falls off my lap.

"What the fuck King?" She snaps .

"We can't keep doing this . " I look at her left hand in frustration.

"Why not ? We've been fucking all this time , why stop now." I watched her face crumble.

I kneel down beside her grabbing her left arm exposing her hand "this ." I say looking at the shiny diamond ring on her ring finger . "This is why we have to stop." I lift her chin up so she could know I mean every word "You're scandalous and conniving as fuck and I can't do it anymore."

Keyshia looked at me with tears In her eyes. "King, I'm leaving him. He doesn't make me feel like you do. I-I love you ." She says sniffling .

"You don't love me, " I frown in disgust "you love the money I make." I let go of her chin as I stand up

"But b-baby I came here to tell you that-" Keyshia stammered over her words , as I cut her off

I couldn't take anymore of her lies and shit.

"I don't want to hear shit you got to say, get the fuck out." I open the door waiting for her to leave .

"But.." she says as she stands to her feet .fixing her mouth to say something else.

"I'm done." I cut her off again.

Keyshia lets the tears fall from her eyes as she scurries out the door not looking back.

She was nothing to me.. and nothing she will remain.