Chapter 1

Namjoon POV

There was never a time in my life where I've felt I've met my soul mate. Have you ever had that idea in your head in high school or even middle school where you think you've met your soulmate? I've never had that feeling, I'm an alpha, my job is to be powerful and protect my mate, wether it a beta or omega or in some cases an alpha to.

But when ever I've tried to love or even like someone they always end up short, and then one thing leads to another and I fuck and break up. That seems to be a continuous thing for me, I'm now one of the most popular jock in school but I'm also known for fucking every girl that crosses my way.

But if I'm being completely honest, I don't even wanna fuck girls. I wanna confess that I'm gay, but last time I tried my mom called me a slut and to never talk to her again.

Along with her telling my teachers but I was sadly able to "convince" them to let it slide. And the bad part is, is one of my teachers is like 53.

But as far as I know, my position still rains supreme at my school. But lately I reached the age where it's time to find our mates, we can smell them now, I'm 18. But omegas "mature" as my mom liked to call it, at the age of 17. Or something like that, and all I know is my mate smells like the sweetest chocolate cake and ice-cream I've ever smelt, with a hint of lime zest with strawberry accents.

But that's all I know, not even if their a girl or guy. I'm so hoping it's a guy, I'm so tired of screwing and screwing just to get my message across. I absolutely hate that part of my life, I wish I never agreed to do it in the first place. Now I'm pretty much a side dick? For a lot of girls even if their in relationships. Which is fucked up, one girl even has her actual mate and she still calls me.

I'm a senior in high school, I've been doing this "life" since sophomore year. It happened completely on accident I swear, it started off as me losing my virginity, like you know is a natural thing so nothing bad.

But then I kinda liked that feeling, you know the feeling of my dick in something other then my hand. So I asked one more girl if she'd be willing to fuck. And then my so called "friends" thought it would be funny to have a poll, who ever gets the most ass at the end of the year gets something really expensive.

I've won all the years we've done this poll. I'm not proud of myself, but I have gotten a new phone, (iPhone X plus) new clothes, junior year I got a new car. And much more.

My mom found out, she asked if I only fuck girls. I replied with yes, and she started laughing those words still play in my head even to this day. I mean it's not like it was to long ago, but they still stuck.

"Well at least my disappointment of an alpha son isn't slutting and whoring himself for a guy, I'd much rather you fuck a new girl every night rather then 1 guy forever."

That hurts hearing your own mom say that to you, when your gay, and have a 50/50 chance of having a male as a mate. I want a family with someone who loves me for me and not my dick. With someone who makes me laugh and smile, and cry when needed. That's makes me mad, jealous, but the fact you known mother says THAT to you is fucked up.

Every night I look up at my ceiling, daydreaming of finally meeting my mate, hopefully HIS hair perfectly framing his face, with beautiful brown eyes. A small figure, super cute and sexy at the same time. I daydream of my days with him, spending all day just staring at his beautiful eyes. Admiring his figure as he walks and sits, hell i'm not gonna deny it.

Even look at his fucking ass as he walks in front of me. I've even had a time where I was fucking a girl with her face in the pillow and ass up. And I just closed my eyes and imagined it was my mate, somehow that's the only reason I've been able to cum. But I'm not complaining, well I kinda am at least I can imagine someone lovelier then who I'm doing right now.

Present day

I woke up from my alarm on my phone to realize I'm naked. 'Fuck' I mentally curse at myself I went to one of my buddies parties, and I'm guessing.......yep I screwed a girl.

Great!

I slowly get up and put my clothes back on, sliding my shoes on slowly. As I step out of what I'm guessing was the guest room, I still somehow smell the heavy air of alcohol and weed, great.

I step over what looks like dead bodies as I chuckle at their state. I find my keys under trash on the coffee table, along with my wallet 'oh thank go-.......never mind, I no longer have my emergency 50$, fuck'.

I find my car after looking through a fucking maze, 'thank god I arrived late' my car was one of the very last to park in the driveway, so I could easily slip past the cars to drive home.

I was driving home when that smell hit me again, that sweet cake smell and then it was gone, like they were here with me, and now there gone...

I arrive home after an hours drive to find a black Toyota Dakota in the driveway, 'fuck, what's he doing here?!!' I timidly get out of my car and shut and lock the door, I open the front door. 'Are you fucking kidding me!'

*fuck daddy harder! Please!*

I groan and run upstairs which doesn't help, why do they have to fuck on our couch. It's the one piece of furnitures thought was safe! I close my bedroom door with a load SLAM and walk over to my bed and collapse onto the soft comforter while I get comfortable.

I slowly drift off to sleep, trying to withstand the somehow banging on the wall with a raging hangover. 'There on the couch, why can I here something banging on the walls!'