Chapter 28

Namjoon POV

I WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS ALLOW MYSELF TO HURT JIN WHILE WE HAVE SEX

NEVER

EVER

NEVER

And that is what almost happened last night! We have a doctors appointment today to show how the baby is doing. I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad....Daddy. No only Jin calls me that!

I normally wake up really early in the morning but I just had this amazing warmth over me, I open my right eye and see Jin laying on my chest. I smile and kiss his head before I close my eyes and just go back to sleep.

???? POV

They have a doctors appointment today for Jin's whore child, and Dr. Mark said the baby looked healthy and stable. We had a meeting with her after her talk with Namjoon about Jin and where he would be these past couple of day.

She said there coming at 11 sharp, and it's perfect time to get back into their house and plant another camera in their room.

I'm kinda exited, I'm wanting to get a souvenir wall I'm their as well. Something to get me to actually come, I've had a hard time lately. Even when Cassy's mouth wrapped around my cock, I can only Imagine Jin sucking my dick again.

Seokjin POV

I yawn as I open my eyes to me laying on my back with Namjoon laying on my stomach with his nose and face scrunched up against my belly. I smile as I comb my hands threw him hair, he shifts and moves his head closer into my stomach.

His face lights up as he takes a deep breath next to my belly. He takes his hands and cups my belly as he just stares at my stomach and his hands. He places a smile on his face as he caresses my belly.

"Your mother is still asleep but you have no idea how lucky you are to have him as a mother. He has been threw so much and when he learned he was able to have a child he was so filled with joy he couldn't take it. So your mother is probably gonna spoil you rotten with hugs and kisses and love, something that me or some else can't give you.

"I'm an Alpha, I'm your dad. And I will love you until you don't want my love anymore, because your mother is the one and only person I would ever accept to have a family with. He is smart, sweet, beautiful, caring, and would do anything for me, and anything for you.

I love you~"

I start tearing up from Joonie's words, I have no intention of sobbing but that's the only thing that happens at the moment. Namjoon shoots his head up and cups my face with his hand and picks me up and places me on his lap.

"I-I'm s-sorry Joonie! I-I didn't m-mean t-to s-start crying b-but I d-didn't think I-I would e-ever b-be a-able to h-have c-chil-dren!"

"You don't have to be sorry baby, I didn't really want children until I met you."

I cry into his shoulder as me and Namjoon both hold my stomach, Namjoon's hand is cupping the very small bump a little harder then I am but I don't care. It's not hard enough to hurt me or the baby, but it's just a sigh of being protective.

"Jinie? I love you baby, (holds the baby with his hands) And I love you Baby!"

I giggle and kiss his legs sweetly and then slide off his lap and into the bathroom, I shower, brush my teeth, and do other necessary stuff. I do look at my very mini lump in the small of my belly. I smile and walk out to an amazing sight.

Namjoon is changing his shirt when I walk out, his back muscles and his obvious scars from me. He turns around for me to be met with his very sculpted abs and chest muscles. His arms still have the grooves and the shadow of his very pronounced muscles. I feel my cheeks heating up and my stomach doing summersaults.

I start gagging and I run to the toilet and vomit my guts out, Namjoon runs in and starts stroking my back and pulling my already short hair out of my eyes. He leaves and come back with a water bottle and hands it to me. I chug it down and silently thank him as he picks me up and takes me to the kitchen.

My mom already left, but she no longer leaves the cute notes she used to. She still makes me pancakes but its really not the same if she doesn't leave the note. Me and Namjoon share the 5 pancakes me getting 2 and Namjoon 3. I've never really ate a lot so Namjoon always takes what's left over.

We gather all our stuff and head out the door to the doctors office, ready for our appointment. I always like meeting with Dr. Mark!

He's gonna be an amazing dad~

---------

Thank you for your wait, I have a process were the more works I have I'm a little more productive in the effectiveness of the chapters. Thank you for your help and I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

If you want to see any future products and any future Ships, message me or just comment. When a couple of my books are done I'll make sure to get right to it!!