Chapter 33

Namjoon's POV

My tears escape my eyes as I watch Jin walking away from me. I turn my head to meet the evil smirk on my mothers face. I start walking towards her.....

But then everything goes black

Time Skip~

I walk up with my arms and legs tied down to a silver chair, I try to break free earning a yelp of pain when the steel chains start cutting my wrists. I look all around the room my vison only settling on the IV drip bag. The bag connecting on a pretty big vein on my arm.

"Oh your awake"

"Who the fuck are you?" I growl at him, but he doesn't even move.

"Now why would I tell you that when your memory's are gonna be wiped anyways."

"Well if my memory's gonna be wiped anyways, might as well." I could tell he was contemplating answering my question.

"No, I really would. But I'm afraid I saw that mate mark, you can talk with Jin is you wanted to. But then again this run with laced with multi-memfusion. It's pretty much just a fancy word for 'No talky with the brainy'."

He opens a black leather case he's was holding revealing about 25 syringes all containing red/black liquid. He grabs one and walks over to my IV bag.

"No please don't!" I start struggling against the holds trying anything just to get the fuck away from this situation.

"Oh please, you'll thank me for this."

He puts the liquid into the IV and it feeds into my veins, I slowly start feeling my eyes getting heavier. My head starts throbbing along with my muscles burning.

As my mind goes black all I can think about is Ji- What's his name?

???? POV

Capture Namjoon

Torture and wipe his memory

Everything is going wonderful, but I wonder who Jin is taking this. Namjoon has been gone for about 4 days, every time he wakes up. I punch him hard enough to send his to next year, but he falls back asleep before he figures out what is going on.

I have 25 syringes 10 are filled with a mixture to completely wipe all memory's from someone or something's brain. The next 15 were precisely made to only have curtain memory's active, we have not found a reason they don't work or wear off. So once these are injected, they are FOREVER.

But one syringe is used to chemically change the nero-waves connected this who your mate is. So after every single syringe is inserted I will give him this very special one. It will give their current mate the pain and symptoms of rejection.

So in turn Jin will be broken, emotionally and physically.

Perfect

I plan on doing the last injection during Jin's birth which is in approximately 39 days, I honestly can't wait. I would love watching Jin screaming and calling for his mate during labor and birth. But he will never come.

Never

I don't know who Namjoon's new mate will be after this is all over, but I know for damn sure it won't be that pathetic excuse of an Omega. We are planning on keeping the memory's from when he was a playboy, that should definitely give a shock to Jin. When he (If he even will) catches Namjoon fucking someone else into the mattress.

Namjoon POV

This whole time I can't get a curtain short, black haired man out of my head. He keeps calling for me to remember but I....Can't.

I don't know his name, he looked to be pregnant I did want to ask how far along he is and to say good luck with the birth.

My eyes start slowly opening to see me still sitting in the steel chair, with the same man holding a picture of the some man with black hair and a baby bump.

"Who is this! And be honest."

"I

Don't

Know"