Chapter 12

Seokjin POV

I wake up still wrapped in the arms of my baby, it's so warm and calming. I turn around in his arms and I almost scream from the pain my ass is in, I blush and turn around being able to look at my mate sleeping. He look's so calm and sweet, I take my thumb and stroke his cheek and savor the softness of his skin. I get lost in the feeling, as Namjoon opens his eyes and looks right at me and smiles his adorable dimply smile. "Good morning baby" he says with a raspy morning voice, "good morning joonie, what time is it?" I ask kinda getting scared realizing I didn't call my mom last night to tell her I was gonna spend the night at some's house.

"Umm, it is 7:30, Why?" He says sitting up, I see lines and scares going down his back and arms. I go to touch them but stop myself. He gets up to put a sweatpants on. "I kinda forgot to call my mom last night telling her I was staying at your house" I say hiding under the blankets from the terrible pain in my lower back and ass. 'WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE SO BIG!! What am I saying, I loved it' "Oh ok, do you want me to take you home?" "No, it's not like you completely destroyed my ass, I'm just gonna walk home" I say sarcastically sitting up, I groan and rub my lower back. "Sorry, did I hurt you!" he says with worry laced in his voice. "What? NO! your just not small, hell your not even medium!" I say throwing my hands in the hair trying to sound upset. "Oh, I'm sorry, it's not my fault I know how to use it" he laughs and I send a death glare in which he stops imminently

"Sorry" he say with his head hanging low, "I stumble out of bed and walk over to him with a pretty bad limp and I need to grab his to stay balanced. "Hey, don't be sad I'm just joking. If I'm being honest your the devil with that thing (pointing toward his dick), like it should be illegal for you to use that." I say holding his face in my hands and kissing his nose reassuringly, I glance at his neck and I notice his mate mark and I run my thumb over the dips and he flinches. "Oh I'm sorry" I say this my voice cracking. "Hey your fine, it just hurts a tiny bit."

He smiles at me and kisses my forehead then my lips, I blush and excuses himself and leaves out the door of his bedroom. I sit on his bed and I look around, his room is really clean and polished. There are no clothes on the floor no trash anywhere, hell it's nicer then my room. I'm lost in the smell of my alpha's room when I hear yelling. I slip on his sweatshirt and my pants and I open the bedroom door. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU FOUND YOU MATE!" I hear a feminine voice scream at what I assume is Namjoon. "Mom please calm down, he's right upstairs" he says calmingly obviously his mother. "THAT"S THE BAD PART, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOUR MATE IS A FUCKING HOMO!" she yells even louder. "Mom I don't know what to tell you, He's my mate and I love him. I honestly do not see the problem in my mate being male, I can still have a family with him, it will just take a little longer. Is that what your worried about?" he asks his mom from what I hear at eh top of the stairs. (he didn't go down into the living room, he's sitting on the top of the stairs listening to them.) "NO THAT'S  NOT WHAT IM WORRIED ABOUT!!! I'M ANGRY ABOUT THE FACT MY SON WILL BE A HOMO FUCKER FUCKING A WHORE WHO WILL PROBABLY FUCK EVERY ALPHA HE COMES ACROSS!" she screams and throws something and it his the wall, "What the fuck mom, why can't you be happy that I found my mate. I don't wanna fuck every girl anymore when I can happily have sex with my mate?" he say's in a quite tone, I can tell he's scared.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" she yells and I can hear Namjoon walking over to the stairs I can't seem to move. He walks onto the stairs and freezes when he sees me, I look up at him with tears rolling down my cheeks, slowly lowering my head in submission. He slowly walks over to me and picks me up so I'm straddling his waist, I put my face in the crook of his neck and cry into his neck. We walk into his room and he sits on his bed, "Please stop crying" he whispers into my ear as he cradles me on his lap. "No, I don't wanna stop crying! She hurts you, and she doesn't care that your happy!". He doesn't say anything and just rocks back and forth rubbing my back and whispering sweet things in my ear.

"She's always like that she just doesn't understand that her son would much rather have a boyfriend or husband then even a girlfriend. When I told her I was gay she yelled at me for 30 minuets and she made sure to get me to fuck girls so 'clean' the gay out." I cry a lot harder when he tells me the reason why she would be so bitchy towards him. He doesn't deserve it, he's the sweetest man and the kindest alpha. I calm down and kiss him on the lips with all the passion I could muster. He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist. "I need to go home" I whisper into his ear and he nods, I slide off his lap and get my backpack I turn my head and I see him lick his lips. "like you see?" I tease him and sit o his lap again. "I really love the way your ass look's with you wearing my sweatshirt" he whispers seductively into my ear and I feel myself twitch in my pants. He slowly bring his hands under my 'well his' sweatshirt and his hands drag his warm hands down my sides and grips my ass.

"I can't do this right now, I need to go home~". I say and he groans and I laugh wall getting up, he gets his bag and keys and we head down stairs. He grabs my hand and hold it tightly, "Is everything ok?" I ask scared "you might meet my mom and she doesn't like you" he says with fear laced in his voiced. we made it to the bottom of the stairs and I freeze when I see his mom walk towards me. I go behind Namjoon but she pushes past his and slaps me right across the face, I hold the side of the face and start crying. "YOU HOMO SCUM TURNED MY DEAR SON GAY!" she screamed at me and all I could do was nod my head. "MOM STOP, I LOVE HIM AND YOU CAN'T JUST THINK THAT I CAN CHANGE. THIS IS MY LIFE, HE IS MY LIFE!" he screams at her and picks me up, he carries my bridle style out the door and towards his car.

He puts me in the passenger side and walks to the driver side and slams the door. I don't know what came over me but I crawl onto his lay leaning on the wheel and hold his face. "Calm down" I whisper as I smell the anger leaking out of himself. He doesn't calm down and I peck his lips, but I yelp when I feel his hands on the back of my neck and push my forwards. he picks my bottom lip and I accept access. he savors the taste inside my mouth and I moan into the kiss, he kisses down my neck and onto my sweet spot and I moan and buck my hips. He groans and throws his head back, I start to suck on his sweet spot and he groans and grips my ass and forces them down onto his hardened member. I'm about to go for his clothed member and I get startled when someone knocks on the door angrily. I look over and his mom looks at me angrily, I slowly slid off his lap and she leaves. I'm really confused on what just happened, and I look at Namjoon and he smirks at me.

He pats his lap and I shake my head, he frowns and starts the car we drive to my house and I kiss Namjoon and wave good bye. I open my door and my mom starts yelling at me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I STA-" she stops and looks at my neck. I'm confused then I remember what's on my neck. "Mom I-" "WHO THE FUCK MARKED YOU!" "Well I may have met my mate and slept over at his house" my mom's face turns red with anger and her mouth opens to say something.

TO BE CONTUINED....