Chapter 19

Namjoon POV

Jin sat me down in the living room, I'm sitting across from him wall I'm playing with my fingers.

"Ok, so umm you need to know why I didn't want you to help me during my heat."

I gulp and stare at my princess but he just looks down and takes a deep breath.

Flashback~3 years ago

I'm 15 my hormones are out of the charts, I have watched porn, jerked off but nothing seems to be helping. But I've kinda noticed that I've taken a liking to guys, but that's not right I'm an alpha I need to find a female omega, Right?

I'm so confused my mom always told me to find a beautiful female omega, but my heart wants me to find a beautiful male omega. I was always told by my mom that what I'm thinking is wrong that I'm just irritated that I'm still a virgin. I'm not irritated about that, I'm irritated that my mom isn't getting the idea that I don't want a girl, I want a boy.

I'm been getting really close with my friend Jackson and I couldn't never be happier, but I can kinda tell he's not telling me something. I'll accidentally touch his hand or thigh and he'll flinch or he'll have the biggest smile on his face.

"Bye mom, I'm going to go handout with Jackson!" I yell as I leave my house and walk to park and meet up with him.

"Hey man!" I flinch when I hear someone else's voice instead of Jacksons, I turn around and mentally scream. I smile and wave at Jake and continue walking to our spot we always hangout at. I sit down and just listen to my music while I wait for Jackson to arrive.

I feel someone poking my shoulder, I turn around and smile as I take my headphones out and hug him. "Hey, Jackie!" I say with much enthusiasm. "Hey Namjoon, how was your day?" "My day as been interesting, my mom threw a bottle of wine at me when I asked which guy she brought home today." I say as I roll my eyes as we get up to start walking around the park watching some of the little kids running around.

"Hey so I kinda wanna ask you something"

"Ya, what's up" I say as we stop talking in general

"so umm, I've been thinking of how to ask you this but do you like girls?" I look at him with a confused ridden face.

"Yes? why"

"No reason I just wondering, I never see you looking at girls so I was wondering"

I nod and I feel him grab my wrist as I walk away. I stare at him with confusion and he pushes his face forwards, his lips meet him and all I could do was stand their with a shocked expression. He pulls away and I feel this weird churning in my stomach and I grab his neck and push him to me again.

Our lips meld together and its the sweetest lips I've ever tasted, I push my tongue out a little bit and him being the good omega he is instantly opens his mouth and I explore his caverns. His hands find purchase on my face and I hold his hips and waist.

*Click*

I immediately stop my actions and turn around, I know I heard someone taking a picture, and I saw a flash. I turn back to Jackson and he has fear written on his face and I take tell he saw it to. "I-I need to l-leave" to briskly walk back to my house. I open the door to find Jake sitting in my living room with my mom, she is holding a phone and I see tears rolling down her face with a smirk on Jake's.

"What the hell is this!" I mom screams as soon as she sees me, she throws the phone at me and I almost drop it as I see a picture of me kissing Jackson with his hands on my face and me holding his hips close to mine. "I-I s-sorry" I say terrified.