Chapter 29

This is going to be a short chapter, I don't want to leave you guys/girls on a cliff hanger so this is just gonna be the doctors visit. Then the good stuff happens next chapter. Thank you for being patinate!!!

Namjoon POV

We make it to the hospital with Jin having an exited smile as he jumps up and down in his chair. I hold his hand and he calms down enough for me to park the car and turn it off. He again jumping in his chair again, he really is exited to see this doctor.

'I mean she did save Jin when it comes to having kids'

We walk hand and hand into the maternity ward of the hospital ready to have a ultrasound to see how my little baby boys doing. He smells completely fine but just to make sure.

"Hi I'm Kim Seokjin, we're here for an ultrasound?" She looks up and smiles at us, but she winks at me.

"Yes of course, with Dr. Mark? Your wait should be about 10 minuets, she's finishing up a client right now." She looks at me and licks are lips

"Are you the baby daddy or what?~" She says in a flirty tone, I go to say something when Jin puts a hand over my chest.

"This is my boyfriend, before I found out I was pregnant his dick was inside me everyday fucking my brains out. I would watch your whore mouth before you try and get something you would never be able to touch."

I smirk at my baby's words. Before we walk away Jin goes on his tippy toes and kisses me, he open's his mouth allowing my tongue to lap around his mouth. He pulls away licks my bottom lip trailing to my top lip. He looks over to the girl giving her a middle finger and pulls me away.

"What was that for" I laugh as he sits on my lap still glaring at the girl.

"Your mine~ No one else can touch you like I can" He says quietly as he slowly takes his attention from the reception desk.

Time Skip~ 10 minuets

"Kim Seokjin!" I stand up holding his hand as we walk past the desk

"This will be your room, please sit tight while the Dr. gets ready"

"Thank you" Me and Jin say in unison

"Are you exited?" Jin askes as he moves to comfortable lay on the bed.

"Of course I'm exited! Why wouldn't I"

"I don't know *Shrugs shoulders* I've heard of more then enough Alpha's who don't really care."

I kiss his lips sweetly, trying to emphasize the point.

"Jin, I care very much about you be pregnant."

"Thank you Namj-"

He stops when we hear a knock on the door.

"Hi Jin, Hello again Namjoon!"

"Hello Dr. Mark" Jin says being the perfect person he is, sweet as always

"Ok any complications with the baby?"

"I haven't noticed any, but I couldn't really tell unless we can see him" I listen to the sweet voice of my mate.

"True, lets get this started. This gel is gonna be cold." I see Jin shiver as the gel is placed in his tummy.

'That kinda looks like lube? NO NO NO NO! This is not the time Namjoon' I'm have a argument with myself as the doctor looks for the baby.

"Here he is, he looks to be about 6-ish ounces and this size of a small grapefruit. Congrats! I don't see anything wrong with the baby at the moment. But complications don't only appear in the first trimester."

I wipe my already teary eyes, I look down to see Jin crying with tears falling down his face as he watches out baby live in his belly. He cry's harder as the doctor turns on the microphone to hear his heart beat.

My tears finally fall as I listen to my baby's heart beat. I hold onto Jin's hand as the doctor cleans his tummy of the gel. I kiss Jin lovingly as we pack up our things and open the door to our room, walking out with smiles on out faces.