Chapter 20

???? POV

I've had to sit and watch wall Seokjin and Namjoon have had sex over and over. But the best part was when Namjoon went into pre-rut and he lost control, I loved watching Seokjin's blood dripping out of himself. I love hearing him tell Namjoon to stop, It was fucking music to my ears.

It kinda reminds me of when that was me, pounding into his pretty little ass wall he screamed and begged me to stop. For me to give him mercy, all the fucking whines and beautiful moans I heard out of his magic mouth.

And here I am sitting here in front of this damn computer monitor, watching them have sex for like the millionth time since Namjoon started his rut like two days ago. I have nothing else to do except watch this to go at it, I'm gonna admit I did jack off once or twice, or every time I watch them.

I always get a boner watching Seokjin spread his leg and get fucked like a whore he is. "Holy fuck are they still going at it?!" I turn around to see my boss standing at the door mouth wide open. "Yep" I turn back around to end up smirking when I see Seokjin cumming on his and Namjoon's chest.

"He always was good at sex"

"Ok Boss, I seriously don't need to know that!"

"What he has a monster cock and it honestly needs to be shared"

I close my eyes not being able to find a proper response, I shake my head and immediately stand up when I see Seokjin looking at the camera questionably.

"Oh god!" I run to the master board across the room and press the big red button that controls the emergency shutoff. And the power life bar on the screen goes dead signaling the camera successfully deactivated.

"Oh my god, NO!" I'm never gonna be able to sneak into their house again after I left that note for Seokjin to find.

All this effort for nothing, all this time I planned perfectly, following Seokjin around and pinpointing exactly what times I could enter his house. Place that fucking camera, hell in wasn't my idea to have a camera in their fucking bedroom.

I only wanted one in there living room and kitchen, but 'noooooo the boss just had to have a camera in their bedroom for 'important' opportunity's that we won't get where the other two are'. Bitch we all know its just so she can watch Namjoon fuck someone, ever if it isn't her.

--------------------

Who do you think the two people are?

And short chapter, but hope you like it!