Chapter 6

Jin's POV

Class just ended and I'm packing all my things. I barely have time packing my note book that is now filled with drawings of a very sexy alpha, who I shall not name. Someone bumps into me and I almost freeze, said alpha was standing right in front of me.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, I wasn't l-looking where I-I was going" He cutely stutters as he rubs the back of his neck, trying to look at me but I'm to nervous and I look at my shoes. He tries to look at me but I can't look at him without getting a terrible blush spread across my face. "Oh ummm.....your f-fine~, ummm I'll s-see you around" I rush as quickly as I can out of our class and into the bathrooms.

I look at myself in the mirror and almost laugh at myself, I have a beat red blush spread across my neck, face and ears. 'Well thank god I didn't look at him' I splash some cold water on my face and walk back out ready to conquer the next to class.

I had art for 6th hour and it was kinda boring 'I mean all I had to do was draw a picture of someone that makes you feel safe, I couldn't think of anyone else and I drew my joonie.' It took a little while I actually draw the sharp jawline and lips to my liking but it's finally done. My teacher was really surprised, I've never had an art class before I've always just drawn for fun.

It's the end of the day and I'm exhausted, Jimin left early for a doctors appointment so I'm left walking home alone. Which is no big deal, my house is like a 5 minute walk from the school. I start to walk home when joonie practically books it to what I assume is his car.

I didn't pay attention in class and I need to know if there's any notes I need to take. I slowly walk over to him and I see him stop and smell the air he says something under his breath but I don't quite understand it. He turns around and I'm met with a bright smile and DIMPLES! "Ummmm..did you p-pay attention d-during history, I wasn't p-paying attention and I m-missed the whole l-lesson". I ask all together wall looking at my shoes. "ummm. She literally just talked about being divorced by her husband, weren't you taking notes or something. You were constantly writing in you notebook, well that's what you were doing right?". I blush remembering all the things I drew in that book and I don't wanna look him in the eye.

"Hey namjoon you left your phone in the lock-who is this~" someone says behind me, I turn around to him licking his lips and checking me out. Joonie pushes me behind him and pushes me right flush with his back. My hands gripping his shirt for purchase. "He doesn't concern you, go the fuck away" joonie growls from the back of his throat and hold onto me tighter, "Oh my god do you have your self a little friend, mind if I touch him~" I start to shake and I hold onto joonie as tight as I possibly can. My breathing is shortened and the fact that I'm shaking doesn't help. "Get. The. Fuck. Away" joonie growls one last time and I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. Joonie's friends 'probably ex-friends now, is that a word?' Are getting closer and checking me out more, one of the alphas charges at me and namjoon pushes me towards him car and my back hits really hard on the cold metal.

I look at namjoon as 2 alphas are beat him, and hitting his sides, I start to tear up. "Well look at you, I've never had a male omega before~ But you'll probably be a really good fuck" he says quietly, I try to push him away but it's not helping. I start to open my mouth to call for namjoon but he covers my mouth with his disgusting hand. The other brasses him while he leans on namjoon's car. He slowly lowers himself down to my face and towards me neck, he takes a long deep breath wall smelling me. I start to tear up but I don't want to tears to fall.

He licks my neck and starts to suck, I'm trying to push him away but I'm no match for an alpha. He's licking and sucking my neck, but he's not stopping his hand holding him up lowers down and grips my waist wall he pushes himself onto me. I turn my head just right and I can see namjoon again, he's still being beat up, punched and kicked and I finally let my tears fall. They run down my face and something in namjoon switches and he starts resisting.  "J-joonie...s-stop!! Please help me!!" I scream when this guy loosens his grip on my mouth. He looks up and growls down at me and continues him disgusting job and kisses my neck, I look up and his K9's are out. 'NO I CANT BE MARKED' I start to struggle.

Just as the teeth make the slightest contact, joonie tackles this dick and starts beating him senseless. And he's not stopping, the only thing that I could come up with was to stop him 'obviously' I lightly put my hand on his back. He immediately stops, he's breathing really heavily and I can see his shoulders rising and falling.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he immediately turns around and grabs me pulling him on his lap. I'm startled to say the less, I'm straddling him right now. But as I'm lost in thought I here sniffing, I immediately throw my arms around his neck. I comb his hair and stroke his back, I'm trying to calm him down but it doesn't work. "I-I'm so so-sorry jinie, I c-couldn't s-stop him. I t-tried I r-really did" I hear very quietly through his sobs, it's breaking my heart hearing my mate crying after all of this. "Shh, joonie you did the best you could" I say more of a whisper into his ear. I slightly hold his cheek and lower my head so I'm looking down at him, and I give him a sweet, innocent kiss. But if we're being honest I kinda wanted something more to happen. I wrap my arms around his neck and he loosely places his hand and arms around my waist. He physically calms down and he holds onto me tighter. I start to smell something really sweet, like addictive level sweet. I can feel something poking my but, I'm still really confused but I can feel slick starting to build up in my ass. I've never had anything like this happen, I took my heat suppressants so I'm not on my heat. And I don't think joonie's on his rut. 'OH GOD WHAT IF HES ON HIS RUT' I've seen how strong he is, what if I have so deal with his rut one day. I swear he'll kill me if I have to deal with his rut.

He quickly pushes me off and stands up. He's still huge compared to me, now I kinda know why a girl would want to fuck him. I want to fuck him 'and I don't think it's that bad, I'm his mate it will happen eventually' "um, can I have your number?" He asks with a blush spreading around his face, I smile and give him my phone, he puts in him number and hands it back. I glance down and I see a very prominent bulge in his pants. He faces down and his eyes go wide, "um I need to go, Umm....oh god I'm sorry" he quickly ran to his car opened it and rushed out of the school parking lot. I laugh slightly and it finally hits me

'OH MY GOD, GUESS WHO LOST THEIR FIRST KISS!!!'