Chapter 8

Jin's POV

I walk home after getting jooine's number, I'm honestly super happy I actually don't have any other number except my mom's and Jimin's number. so I'm happy I get to have someone else I can talk to other then them. I'm half way to my house when I start feeling hot, like really hot 'oh no, I took my suppressants before school I cant be on my heat.

I book it to my house which isn't that far away, I almost run into the wall next to the door as my mom throws the door open upon smelling my very strong scent of an omega in heat. she pulls me inside and pushes me on the couch "what the hell Jin! I thought you took your suppressants?" I did but I think I found my mate today, and I think he's on his rut. My mom's eyes go wide, she opens her mouth to say something but just pushes me I to my room and locks the door from the outside.

I do not know what just happen, my mom has never locked me in my room. but I think she has good reason, she literally wouldn't lock her own son in his room. I'm really carious is to why my mom would do this. so I took my laptop out from under my bed 'no I do not hide my laptop, but there's no other place to put it'. I open the top and put the pin number in and open chrome. I don't exactly know what to look up, so I type in "Alpha rut" and my god. I didn't know a lot of this, Knots? what the fuck, they sound so painful. I'm scrolling threw almost all the links and I come across one site that might answer what I'm curious about.

"imitation Heat for Ruts"

I tilt my head to the side and click on the link, and my eyes go wide. I didn't know I could get an imitation heat for when my mate is on his Rut, that's probably what happen and why I have a slick building up on my ass. I continue reading and learned a lot about something I knew nothing about. I also learned about how Ruts can be pretty painful, it said that when a alpha finally has contact with there mate there's a 23% chance that they will get there Rut early. But it also said if there Ruts are late then they will be extremely possessive and hurt a lot more then usual. 'is that why he growled at that guy when he asked for the answers for out history homework?' wait did I trigger jooine's rut? oh now I feel bad what if he was late, he could probably be in pain right now. I pick up my phone and pull up joonie's contact and text him. I wanna know if he's ok.

Me: Hey! its Jin

Joonie;): oh hey, um i can't talk right now

Me: oh I'm sorry, are you ok?

Joonie;): um, this is kinda awkward to talk about but, I kinda started my rut when you were sitting on my lap...

Me: oh, do you need help with anything

'wow real settle Jin'

Joonie;): This is still awkward to talk about, I am gonna be horny for the next 4 days. I was literally just about to watch porn and jack my shit....'Awkward"

me: i could help you with that-

me: i could help you with-

me: i could help you-

me: i could help-

Me: (I couldn't upload the picture for some reason)

Joonie;): that picture is just what I need right now, thank you so much. um and this is really straight forward but your my mate and I just get really protective about things that are mine.

'omg he just said that I was his, my heart just skipped a beat.'

Me: Ya I can tell, But it's fine I'm more then ok with being protected. I'm really weak and that's pretty obvious from today.

Joonie;): ok I'm gonna go, so you know I'm gonna go jerk off to your picture.

Me: (laugh emoji) That's the reason I sent it, i can't help you physically but I can at least try.

I laugh at his reaction and fall back on my bed, for some reason my dick is getting harder. Slick is running down my thighs and i gasp at my stomach tighten and release. I slowly crawl forward and to my closet, I throw my clothes down on the floor and look for my hidden book. I finally found it and threw in on the bed and crawl back on it while opening the box. 'oh god I hope namjoon is huge!' I grab my lube out along with a dildo. I lay on my back and lube up my fingers, I insert one digit and thrust my fingers in and out.

I finally got to three fingers but its not as satisfying anymore, I want namjoon's finger. But I want his dick, deep inside me wall he's pounding into me with so much force he's afraid he'll hurt me. I take my fingers out and shove the dildo in, as soon as I grab it to start thrusting it in, it moves over my prostate and I moan, it takes a while but i finally cum with the help of me stroking my member while thrusting the dildo non stop. I'm breathing heavily and I clean myself up and lay down. the image of namjoon pumping his member to the thought of him, and moaning and groaning his name. over and over again. And i fall asleep to that image replaying in my head, is he even gonna be able to come to school over the following weak.