Chapter 16

Seokjin POV

I'm starting to get scared, I'm getting really hot and I can tell I'm gonna start my heat here soon I really hope Namjoon isn't as good at smelling heats as most alpha's. We make it to my house and even before Namjoon as the chance to turn the car off I'm running into the house into the bathroom and locking the door. I open the medicine cabinet and throw the pill bottles down in search for my suppressants.

'I can't find them!" I whisper yell as I search once more but still come up short, I sit on the toilet seat and feel my stomach churn and my slick building in my sensitive region. I start panting and can feel myself getting light headed, I snap out of my trance when I hear my bedroom door open and Namjoon knocks on the door. "Baby, Jin. What you ok? I can be smell your not ok. Just please tell me?" He asks quietly and when i don't answer he tries to open the door but I locked it previously.

"N-no I c-can't, I-I c-can't N-Namjoon y-you c-an't come I-in here" I say holding my stomach from the heat surging through my body. I hear Namjoon straggling outside and I can tell he's being affected by my pheromones. I feel sweat falling down my nape and my forehead, I cry from the pain in my abdomen and I hear Namjoon panting and straggling from outside. I feel bad and I wanna open the door and help but I can't.

I fall down on the floor and into a fetal position, I start crying from the new wave of heat hitting my body all at once. "Seokjin please open the door and let me help you, I can smell the hurt your going through and I can smell your slick. Please let me help you, I wanna help you." He asks in pleading manner and I feel bad keeping Namjoon outside, I can smell he's in pain to. "N-no I can't, I'm s-so s-sorry" I say on the brink of crying.

My mom had to go on a business trip for a week, yesterday. So I get to spend my heat alone, well I'll be here with Namjoon. ALONE. I cry a little harder knowing that I'm hurting Namjoon by staying in the bathroom and not in my room with him on my bed, with him over me pounding into me hard and fast as I scratch new marks down his back. Laying on my stomach with my ass in the air and head pushed into my pillow as he's pounding me into next year, with bruises littering my back and neck. I wanna be straddling him while he thrusts upwards into my ass with so much force I'm crying from the overstimulation.

I moan on the ground as slick comes pooling out of my ass and onto the floor. I groan as crawl to the counter and use it to stand up straight, I've had enough and I stumble over to door playing with the lock and door nob. I throw the door open and look at Namjoon who is curled in on himself withering on the ground. I put my hand under his arms and use all my strength to pull him onto my bed, his eyes open slightly and he groans at the sight of me standing over him with my shirt off and panting hard.

I crawl onto his lap with him laying down flat on the ground and I start grinding hard and forcefully on his clothed dick, he groans and latches onto my hips and turns us over so I'm underneath him with him in between my legs grinding straight onto my ass that's full of slick. I moan and throw my head back as he sucks on my sweet spot, he sucks harder until a dark purple marks are littering my neck and collarbone. My hand fish throw his hair and tugs hard until his head is thrown back and I flip us over so I'm over him again and I start sucking and biting his neck.

His hand comes in contact with ass and starts kneading the skin until its raw and he flips us over once again. His hands pull my pants down roughly and starts palming my member, "N-no I don't n-need y-you t-there" He stops palming me, "What do you want my cock? Deep in your ass as I fuck you senseless, with you face shoved in your pillow with you ass in the air. Fucking you hard and deep your not gonna be able to walk?" All I can do is nod shakily as he flips me over and throws my under off and starts kneading my skin hard as i moan and trust backwards into his hand trying for everything to get friction.

I hear him unbuckling and unzipping of jeans and fabric hitting the floor. He grabs my hips and forces them up so there high in the air with my ass still firmly placed in my pillow. His hand slowly and teasingly run the length of my back and stop at my ass, his hand comes in contact with my slick filled hole, I groan and he circles my rim over and over. I moan and push backwards into his hand for any type of release, I moan when his finger enters my gaping hole and start thrusting at a fast rate. I moan into my pillow when he roughly starts thrusting three fingers at a time into my tight heat.

"P-please I-I--oh god, Please I-I n-need your dick--ugh I-I need y-you t-to c-cum insi-de me p-please!" I scream out and grip the bedsheet when roughly shoves his large cock inside my tight hole and my legs start shaking form the roughness of my boyfriend. "Oh p-please--Argh pl-ease harder d-daddy!" He quickly accepts my demand and he pounds into my hole, His dick hits my prostate hard each time he pushes his hips foreword.

I go to sit up on my arms but I'm pushed back down as Namjoon holds me down by my neck. I moan loudly as the pool in my stomach gets heavier each thrust, I can feel myself getting closer. Namjoon can tell when he angles his trust to hit my prostate and I scream from the pleasure. "Go on baby cum for me, I'm not mean enough for cum denial" I moan in response. I cum hard all over my sheet and a little bit my stomach, I can feel Namjoon twitch inside me and I moan when I feel his cum paint the inside of me. I hear him groan as he pulls out, "oh god, I love you so much". "I-I love you s-so much" i can't even finish that single sentence when I feel another wave of heat wash over me. "Ready for round two?" He asks whispering lowly in my ear and I nod enthusiastically.

"Ok, just one minuet you took a lot out of me" he says in between pants. I laugh but get cut short when I feel my hole clench around nothing, "Ah--N-Namjoon I-I need your dick n-now" I moan as I roll over so my stomach is facing up and my back to the bed, I'm about to get up and go to the bathroom but Namjoon pins my arms to the bed with him hovering over me. "Where the fuck do you think your going? I'm not done with you yet." He whispers against my neck as he slams his length inside my aching hole.

I screams in response and hold onto his back with all my strength. I scratch down him back causing more scares to be placed on Namjoon's back. He groans and lifts my lower half off the bed to have a better angle to pound into my wet heat like it's his last. My toes curl when he angles his thrusts to meet my prostate head on, he increase his pace to superhuman speed and I scream and I throw my head back as he abuses my prostate at an inhuman speed. I go to sit up the tiniest bit and he puts his hands on my throat and pushes me back down, he hold tightens on my throat as he pounds into my tight hole.

I moan we I feel him cum his whole load into me and he repaints my insides with his beautiful cum. He pulls out but I still have yet to come and he wraps his large and warm hand around my length and roughly and vigorously rubs my length at super speed until I cum over his hand. I'm panting heavily and he lays down on my bed breathing heavily with his arms wrapped around my waist holding my close. "We still have a long ways to go but lets sleep, Yes?" I nod and drift off to sleep, I think I'm gonna like the following week.

--------

A/N

Ok the smutty part of the book is kinda over, now its time for the drama. And for a spoiler its nothing to do with cheating I hate when that happens in story, it makes me emotional and I cry like the entire time.

Sorry