Chapter 7

Namjoon's POV

I push the gas pedal and accelerate down the street. I'm rushing as quickly as I can to my house, I need to get to my room NOW. Having Jin straddling my thighs he trigged my rut and now because i was late in it, it's gonna hurt annoy me twice as much. If I remember correctly my rut was delayed because my mate was in such close proximity. I think that's how it works if I'm correct, but I obviously could be wrong I never payed attention in health class.

I park my car and look down there a huge bulge in my pants and I can't take the pressure anymore, I rush inside and into my room. I can't take it anymore I throw myself on my bed and grab my laptop. 'Guess who's the king of gay porn'. I firmly wrap my hand around my cock when my phone pings, I ignore it until I remember I have my phone number to jin

Unknown: Hey! It's Jin
Me: oh Hey, um I can't exactly talk right now

Change name to Jinie💞💘

Jinie💞💘:oh I'm sorry, are you ok?
Me: um, this is kinda awkward to talk about but. I kinda started my rut when you were sitting on my lap......
Jinie💞💘:oh, do you need help with anything?
Me:this is still awkward to talk about, but I am gonna be horny af for the next 4 days. I was literally just about to watch porn and jack my shit......'awkward'

Jinie💞💘 is typing.........

Jinie💘💞:

 Ya I had a choir concert, and I thought this picture was really hot

As soon as I see that picture pre-cum immediately leaks from my cock, and my mouth goes dry.

Me: that picture is just what I need that you so much, um and this is really straight forward. But your my mate and I just got really protective about things that are mine.

Jinie💞💘: ya I can tell, but it's fine I'm more then ok being protected. I'm really weak and that's pretty obvious from today.

Me: ok I'm gonna go, so oh know I'm probably gonna jack-off to this picture

Jinie💞💘: 😂that's the reason I sent it, I can't help you physically but I can at least try.

I close the app and go to my gallery I tap on the picture of jin and immediately start stroking myself with his picture. How can someone so small and cute be so sexy and a huge rut starter. I go faster and close my eyes, imagining jin under me moaning my name. Gripping my biceps as I pound into him hard and fast. "Ugh j-jin your s-so good for me"

My mom knocked on my door "no mom don't open the door" I rush to put myself back into my pants and clean up a little. "You have a visitor, he's done stairs" I walk down stairs and freeze. Jin was standing next to the door with his hands behind his back. "Ummm.... you can come to my room if you want" I lick my lips as I show his where my room is. He walks in and sits on my bed, well he had to move my lotion bottle. I mentally slap myself for leaving that there, he pays the spot next to him and I can already feel my boner getting worse. I slowly sit next to him and fiddle with my fingers, he slowly looks at me and crawls onto my lap.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, and kissed me passionately. I didn't respond at first until he started moving his hips back and forth. I groaned and kissed him back moving my mouth down his neck and onto his collarbone. He moaned and gripping my hair, grind harder on my fully hard member. His mouth was fully open and a moaning mess, I slide my hands under his loose and large sweater. Touching his cold stomach and side she grips my hair tighter and stopped grinding. He pushed me down on the bed and started kissing my neck and chest, I'm breathing heavily wall running my hands down his sides and up his thighs. He kisses down my chest and stomach and stops just above my jeans.

He looked up at me and winked I groaned when he started palming my under and undoing my jeans and belt. He pulled my member out of it barring and started stroking my hard cock. I moaned and started breathing heavily again. Right before he connects his mouth with my tip.

I walk up

'FUCK! Go damn Jinie, your gonna be the death of me' I look down and notice I'm hear again, 'well fuck'