Chapter 21

Seokjin POV

Joonie started his rut like two days ago, I completely lost track. I haven't been out of the room at all, its just fuck, sleep, drink water and fuck again. And Namjoon as the stamina of a god when it comes to his rut. I'll be completely exhausted and Namjoon already wants to go again, I swear its never ending with this kid.

He's like a kid in a candy shop, except the candy shop is free and the kid gets candy when ever he wants. This is the 12th time (yes I've counted), and he was pounding hard and rough, just how I like it. I got used to the roughness, it was kinda hard to get used to but I never noticed how much I like it.

I've cum hard for the third time, because of the overstimulation and Namjoon cam in me twice. I whip my head to the side and look at my dresser as Namjoon angles his thrusts upwards slightly and my head falls back with a loud moan.

I cum onto our chests and pant heavily as I feel Namjoon paint my insides for the third time. All I can do is stare up at the sealing of my room and breath heavily trying to catch my breath. My head looks at the right and I see a very, very small red dot flash.

I squint and rub my eyes thinking its just a simulation from all the sex I've had. I shakily stand up and push past all my mementos I've saved the past couple years and see a very small black box looking thing.

I look at it further and see a clear circle, Knowing its a camera I quickly put it down and get dressed. I run at it again ignoring all the pain and watch the red dot slowly deactivate and I start to panic, 'Who the fuck got into my room! Let alone plant a damn camera!'.

I walk to my desk and glance at a cute sleeping Namjoon, I continue walking and pull out my old robotics supplies. I put the camera down and study the strange device, I see very small screws on the top I'm guessing and slowly starting taking the top off.

A+ in robotics really payed off when I see the mechanics for a highly advanced camera. I slowly pull the device out and study the engineering, I'm impressed, you would need to know everything about cameras and how to build electrical devices.

I pull the camera lens off and find a make shift V-card (And no not that V-card, you cute little nasties), I can put this in my computer and see all the disgusting footage this perv got. I take a deep breath and insert the card, '493 HOURS!!' there is fucking 493 hours of footage that was recorded and seen somewhere else.

I take a shaky breath and press play, I remember this day. It was the first day I ever actually noticed Namjoon. I was all smiley and exited, but that smile soon fades when I remember why I'm watching this.

Many many many hours later~

I'm disgusted as I'm watching myself have sex for the first time, I watch the awkward video of my jacking off to Namjoon with my dildo (small/medium, defiantly not as large as Namjoon) , the footage is completely addible. I can hear every fucking moan and grunt from both me and Namjoon. I can hear the skin slapping and curse words exchanged.

I pause the videos and take a very shaky deep breath, I put my head in my hands and take a deep sign.

"What's this?"

I shot my head up and quickly close the tab and hide the V-card from Namjoon. I don't want him to know right now. Or ever.

"Nothing"