Chapter 3

Namjoon's POV

I woke to loud yelling going on from down stairs, I slowly get up because of my still raging hangover. I threw on the pants I once took and exchanged for sweatpants. I run as quickly as I can do downstairs but by the time I get there but John was already up and gone.

My mom was breathing heavily, "MOM, OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!" I try to ask calmly but it just comes out as a loud fucked up mess. "Nothing Namjoon, just get ready for school" she answers obviously on the brink of screaming.

I slowly walk away but as I do I see a bruise on the side of her face. 'That little dick hit my fucking mother!' I growl from the bottom of my throat, I screamed and punched the wall of my room leaving a whole in my wall 'of fucking course'. I've always been very possessive over things that belong to me or are family. That's why I'm kinda nervous for when I get a mate, I'm gonna be a possessive fuck.

I pick out my clothes for today, a kinda tight black T-shirt. No to tight but shows off my very toned chest from sports, along with black jeans and red converses. I grab my supreme backpack and start to head down the stairs but I stop what I'm doing.

'Is she crying?'

I go to open the door but remember, my moms an alpha she doesn't like when people see her weakest point.

Last time ok saw her crying she threw a lamp at me, and told me to 'get out you homo freak', I slowly back away and head down the stairs to grab a quick snack for breakfast and head out the door. Stopping in my tracks go back inside and get my keys and head back out. I get into my car ready to put on my fake fucking persona, I hate my life.

I get to school, park my car and check myself out in the mirror and head out. As I get out I already have about 4 girls mentally undressing me. I cringe but I keep my persona, I smirk and keep walking to my group.

"Hey man! I got some new girls ripe for the plucking. I even talked to some of my men and they even said there virgins! Double Take god damn!" Michel explains to me as he's checking out a freshman.

'Fucking dick head, I wanna punch him in his fucking face' freshman are usually about 14-15 years old. And he's 19, what the fuck that's disgusting.

I mentally slap him as I think of an answer. "Are any of them hot, you know me if they don't have an ass they don't get this dick" I say cringing at myself, I'm literally talking about a fucking freshman. "Nah man, theses girls I have in line are top notch. Dude there asses are bigger then the girls you've already wreaked' I hum and nod "ok well I gotta go to class, I'll talk later!" We do our handshake and I walk away.

I walk about 20 feet and a most delicious smell fills my nose, I can't get enough of the recognizable smell of sweet cake, I wanna follow it.

I need to follow it.

Without me realizing it I'm already moving to my new destination. My feet stop and I lift my head to see and most amazing and adorable site. He's small, and cute, his black hair and brown eyes perfectly match his pink lips as he talks and smiles with a guy.

Mate~

I mentally scream and curse at myself when he look's in my direction. He stops in his tracks and stairs at me with wide open eyes, mouth slightly ajar. 'Twas the cutest site I've seen ever. But as I started walking towards him, his friend pulled him away and into the crowd. He was short and I fucking lost him, I lose his scent in the ocean of horny teenagers.

My whole day has been fucked I haven't been able to concentrate in class but it's 4th hour and I'm heading to my 4th class, but I stop. There is is again, sweet chocolate cake. 'Where are you' I start flinging my head around anxiously trying to find he owner of that glorious smell. He walks into room 428-Ms.Chaning, I know I have a class around here I check my schedule very quickly.

1-Room 173 science
2-Room 593 math
3-Room 365 English
4-Room 428 world history
Blah blah blah!

Oh my god, I quickly walk over to my designated class and see the assigned seating chart in the front. I look over at what looks like Soekjin? He was staring at me, but quickly looked away when I looked over, with a red blush creeping up his face. My seat is behind him, I get to admire my beautiful mate and he doesn't think I'm a creep.

'WAIT, does he know I'm his mate!'

Oh god I hope so, but at least he won't think I'm a creep. He won't know I'm staring at him....right?

We sit down and he's adorable, he tilts his head to the side when the teacher introduces something new to the class. I'm excited, this is our long period I get to spend an hour and thirty minutes instead of just an hour with this adorable ball of cuteness that I wanna cuddle and never let go.

I wanna squeeze his cute puffy cheeks and hug him until the sun goes down. I wanna mate him right here and now, mark him as mine so no alpha takes him. I wanna hold his small body as he cry's and calm him when he gets angry. But honestly I feel like he be that special angry that looks adorable.

I wanna hold his small waist and kiss him like my life depends on it, caress his lips with min-

"Namjoon are you paying attention!!!" Ms.Chaning yells from the back of the class to the very back. Everyone turns there head and looks my direction, including Seokjin.

"Yep, but your lectures are as boring as ever, Chaning" I reply smugly

I throw a wink at her and she growls a little and continues her teaching, while every one snickers. I look in the direction of Seokjin again and he was smiling the most adorable smile.