Chapter 32

Time Skip~
2 Months later~

Seokjin POV

Me and Namjoon are currently at the store, It's Namjoon's birthday and I wanted to go by my self but because I'm 6 months pregnant Namjoon just had to go. Yah!

'Hint the sarcasm!'

I was going to give him a special, surprise birthday dinner. That's not happening anymore, Namjoon's excuse for ruining my surprise was and I quote.

"Me being the Alpha in the relationship, I need to stay at least 20 feet from my pregnant Omega. Oh fuck! (Starts running towards me) I was in the kitchen you were in the bedroom. Do you know what that means!!!"

"No?"

"I WAS 23:1/2 FEET AWAY FROM YOU!!"

I took a deep breath and just walked away and grabbed his car keys. For these 2 whole months Namjoon has not left my side. I love him, I truly really do! But sometimes I want to grab a fistful of his hair and throw him out of my house and lock the door.

Of course I'd never do it, but sometimes it takes everything in my power not to do it. And this is one of those times, I asked him to grab the red spinach, he started walking away and then freezes and then walks back to me wagging his pointer finger.

We walked around the corner both of us freezing and slowly walking backwards.

"Oh my god! Hey baby! How are you two!" We both groan as Namjoon's mother rushes mover to us and hugs both of us.

You could clearly tell she didn't want to.

"Hey mom, how are you to." Namjoon points to his mothers belly.

"Oh I didn't tell you! I'm having twins! Isn't that exiting!"

Me and Namjoon are standing there wide eyed and mouths hanging open.

"That's amazing mother! But are you gonna be able to take care of a baby, let alone two?"

"Oh ya about that, I was literally just gonna put them up for adoption. I don't want anymore failures. But anyways are you two exited! I mean lets just hope it doesn't end up like his mother."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Didn't he used to be sold during his heats?" I gasp, I only told one person about that.

Namjoon

"How the fuck do you know about that?" I push Namjoon out of my way and closer to her face.

"Namjoon told me!"

"WHAT!" I turn around to see Namjoon wide eyed with a pleading look.

"I didn't do that! When I said I would never tell I meant it!" People start crowding around me, Namjoon, and his mother.

"Then how the fuck does she know!" tears of anger and fear start blurring my vison.

"I don't know, I'm sorry! Please believe me!" Tears start building in his eyes.

He walks over to me and try's grabbing me hand.

"No do-don't touch m-me!"

"No Jinie p-please don't l-leave me!" I hear his voice crack, which makes this whole event worse.

I pull it away harshly. I grab the car keys after Namjoon's pockets and walks away. I start silently sobbing as I walk away from my mate, the father of my baby.

Little did I know the evil smirk plastered on his mothers face

------------------

I can feel the invisible pull towards Namjoon, I wipe the tears from my cheeks and sit in his car. I drive back to my home with tears streaming down my face, I open the door slowly dropping the keys on the floor, taking my shoes off and slowly walk down the hall into my room.

I close the door and lock it, slowly sliding down the wooden door holding my knees to my round belly. The tears falling down my face as I sob loudly, calling for Namjoon but he never came.

I just want my Joonie!

?????? POV

"Perfect! Just where we want him. You got Namjoon right?"

"Yes"

"Good~

Let the games begin"