Chapter 14

Namjoon POV

I'm sitting at the table with me and Jin with our hickey's and marks on full display in front of his mom. I'm a little embarrassed but Jin is showing everything with flying color's, he wasn't even embarrassed to show his mom. "To answer your question Jin honey, no you don't have to wear a condom." I shoot my head up and look at Jin, he's blushing like crazy and is looking at his mother mouthing something. I laugh a little and lean closer to Jin "So do you want me to go into you raw?" I whisper lowly into Jin's ear and he physically tenses and I see a bead of sweat roll down his neck, he bites his lip and swallows heavily.

"So kinda personal, Have you guys had sex yet or is that why you asked that question. Jin?" I choke on my food and blush as I look at Jin who is also blushing, I clear my throat and answer her question. "Umm...Yes we have but I swear I used a condom and he gave me content" I ramble towards the end but his mom puts a hand up as I talk to shut me up. "You don't have to justify anything Namjoon, I like you and Jin has something to tell you about something important." His mom looks at Jin and then back at me. I nod and swallow down the food In my mouth.

After dinner I helped Jin wash the dishes in a comfortable silence, I clear my throat and speak up. "Jin, what was your mom talking about?" I asked quietly just in case its a numb topic. He puts his plate down and looks up at me with tears welling in his eyes, I hold his hands and wipe his tears away with my thumbs and kiss his forehead. "M-my mom s-said" "Hey deep breath, In-out, In-out" "My mom said that my biological father didn't want his grandchildren from a guy, so he had my eggs removed so that I cant have kids." he finishes explaining to me and he's crying even more then he was. I hold him close and rub his back, My head rests on the top of his head and I'm whispering sweet things every once in a while. I don't care if he can't have kids, I'm not with him just to have a family. I love him and I'm just as happy to call him mine.

We finish washing the dishes and we walk back to Jin's room. "Do you have clothes?" Jin asks ravaging through his closet. "Jin baby, I don't think any of your clothes are gonna fit me" I laugh and shakes his head wall laughing. "No I was going to make room for your clothes in my closet, I like wearing your clothes not the other way around." He smiles and walks over to me and pecks my nose. He goes to walk away but I grab the back of my hoodie and pull his closer. I reach down and grab his thighs lifting him up and wrapping his legs around my waist. I push him against the wall closer to me and I start kissing his neck, and licking across his sweet spot but not actually doing anything. He moans and grips my hair pulling it harder each second, I groan and grip his ass pulling him closer. "My clothes are in the car, do you wanna wait here?" I whisper into his ear, but he shakes his head and loosens his grip around my waist and drops onto the floor.

We walk out of the bedroom and out the front door, I make it to my car and I unlock my it heading for the truck but I'm suddenly pulled backwards and onto my car. I'm startled when Jin licks his lip and walk up to me swaying his heavenly hip and ass. He kisses me passionately and I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, I feel him playing with something behind him when suddenly I'm pushed inside the back seat of my car and Jin closes the car door and crawls on top of me. His hips do sinful things when they start rocking back and forth onto my painfully hard dick, I throw my head back and I groan loudly not being able to hold my groans inside with the love of my life grinding painfully slow onto my member.

I grip his hips and push his down out my dick, which isn't helping my case he starts kissing, and sucking my neck finding my sweet spot and I groan. I thrust upwards and he moans against my skin. He unbuttons my shirt and he kisses down my chest meeting my abs and sucking hard on each and every one of my ab muscles. I Groan and throw my head back, I place my hands on his waist and rock them back and forth getting off to the fact his ass is on my dick.

His sinful hands go down to the hem of my pants and slowly unzips my pants. He starts palming my member and I straight up moan. He knows he's in control and I'm about to change that. I may or may not have bought handcuffs a couple days ago, I flip us over and Jin's underneath me. He moans into my mouth as I messily lick the inside of his mouth with my tongue. I lean over Jin into the passenger side compartment and opens to reveal the handcuffs I'm looking for. The metal clanks together and Jin looks back at me with fear in his eyes. "N-no please I wanna t-touch y-" he pleads as I cuff his hands to the door.

He straggles on the cuffs as I sit up and get the lube and condom I stashed in there after we had sex the first time. "No I don't want to use the condom! please I want you to cum inside me" He pleads as I look at him hesitantly as I slowly put the condom down onto the front seat and look back at him. I slowly lay back on top of his and make-out with him again, my hands reach down and into the firm yet soft skin of Jin's ass. He moans into the kiss which gives me the opportunity to slide my tongue into his wet caverns.

I unbutton his pants and slide both layers down his milky legs, he whines when I slowly drag my nails up his thighs and stop just before his hard dick. He's pulls on the cuffs trying to touch me but I smirk when he whines. I pull down my pants and underwear, and I see his mouth water looking at my large dick. "like what you see, remember its all yours" I go to put lube on my fingers to prep him when he whines. "What?" "p-please I-I can't, pl-please just wreak m-me!" he screams as his back arch's from when I touch his sides.

"Baby I don't wanna hurt, just le-" "No please, just destroy me I don't care if I can't walk or if you go slow, just please I can't take it anymore." I nod hesitantly as I put the lube over my dick and line myself up with his pink hole, "Please tell me if I need to stop, I don't ever want to hurt you." I push myself just a little bit into Jin and he screams and bites his lip, I stop but he nods and I continue pushing myself in until I'm completely inside him. I Kiss him to quite him down, and he kisses me back but whimpers when I move the slightest. "p-please-OH GOD! Pl-please m-m-ove" I nod and move my hips out and back in at a slow rate, I groan and start sucking on his neck and moaning onto his neck. "F-faster p-p-please!" I groan and I move faster and his legs wrap around my waist and his arms are shaking, I fell bad so I uncuff his hands and he immediately warps around my nail and digs his nails into my skin.

I start moving a lot quicker and he screams as his hands drag them selves down my skin and I groan. His tight hold feels so good around my dick, I love this feeling and I quicken my pace and he clenches around me. He screams as he cums all over mine and his stomach, I cum inside of Jin and he moans as I pull out. My cum spills out of his hole and down his thighs and I love the sight. I take my shirt and clean him and me off and help him put his stuff back on. He groans when he sits up and rubs his lower back and playfully hits me when I laugh. I crawl out of the back seat and he fallows suit, I actually take my stuff out of the trunk and pick I'm up carrying him bridle style back into his house.

I walk back into his room and lay him on his bed. I walk over to him closet and put my stuff inside. I take out my sweatshirt and I slide it onto a sleeping Jin, he cuddles up to the smell and I smile at how adorable he is when I give him my sweatshirts. Or when he smells my scent anytime, it has always calmed him down. I put my sweatpants on and crawl into bed and pull him over to me and pull the blanket over use. He cuddles up to me and I slowly fall asleep with my princess Jinie laying right next to me.

But I'm not exited for school tomorrow.