Chapter 25

Seokjin POV

I flinch and try to crawl away from the voice but my hands are tied to the bed. I start silently freaking out.

"What the fuck do you want Jake!" I scream and pull my legs to my chest now realizing I'm naked.

"Oh please, we both now I couldn't resist that tight ass of your. Watching the cum and blood flow out as I pound into your ass."

I squeal when he launches over to me and pulls my legs with all his strength to lay me flat, I use my strength because I need to keep my baby safe. I need to keep her/him alive.

I starts unbuckling his pants and I start crying, thinking back to Namjoon. He will come and save me, He needs to, please he needs to keep me safe.

At least keep his pup safe

He completely naked and he crawls over to me and spread my legs to show my hole, that isn't even wanting attention, well at least form him.

He places himself in between my thighs and takes his phone out of his pants. He calls up someone and I'm honestly scared to death.

"Hello?" I hear Namjoon say I go to scream for help but he covers my mouth.

"Namjoon right? Well you see here I have your slutty omega over hear and I want you to hear him take my dick like a good boy and you won't even be able to help him."

"What the fuck! don't you dare touch him!! He's mine, and mine only!" I scream against his hand as he shoves his whole length into me.

"Oh please he just loves my fucking cock right now"

He takes is hand off my mouth and I scream and beg him to stop.

"P-LEASE! ST-OP, P-LEASE! NA-MJOON P-LEASE H-ELP M-E!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I hear Namjoon growl at the other end of the line.

"Don't even try to deny that this dick is better then Namjoon's"

"No Its not!" I scream as I feel him cum inside of me

"If you hurt my pup I will fucking end you" I hear Namjoon scream and I close my eyes now letting the tears fall.

"Your pregnant!?" he half screams, he evilly looks at me and takes a knife out. the knife circles my stomach and I beg him not to do anything.

Namjoon's still on the line as I hear him begging Jake on to do anything to his pup or his mate. He slightly pushes the knife in and I scream as I throw my legs up trying to stop him from taking my baby away from me. He sits on my legs and continues cutting into the flesh, he cuts past the fat and muscle and he's close to my womb when he stops.

He takes the hand away and uses his hands as he digs into my stomach. I scream as he pulls something out of my stomach and throws it on the floor. My eyes are stained with tears as I can't hold back as I morn the loss of my first and now only baby.

"There, now you can be whore without consequences."

Time skip 2 weeks

I've been raped about 14 times, over and over. By only one person. Every time I'm done with a 'session' as Jake likes to call it. I look over at my baby, died on the floor. With my stomach still healing.

I've waited every single day, hoping, preying that Namjoon will come and save me, but no longer his pup. Almost every time Jake uses me, he calls Namjoon and makes his listen to him using me.

Namjoon POV

I can't sleep

I can't eat