Chapter 4

Jin's POV

We just got back from my grandparents house yesterday, and I'm tired as fuck. My grandparents wouldn't stop nagging me about finding a mate, 'when are you gonna start looking' 'what are you looking for' 'what are the features you like' my grandma was super forward and about how I got through my last heat, I couldn't exactly tell her I looked up gay porn and used a dildo I somehow snuck past my mom.

It wasn't a particularly large dildo, but it got the job done. Is it bad if I'm hoping my mate has a large dick, or is it good?........no it's bad.

I woke up with a terrible headache because my mom wouldn't quit asking if I was ready and had everything I need. Heat suppressants, check, books, check, supplies, check, nonessentials, check.

I groan as I roll out of bed and into my bathroom, I showered and brushed my teeth quickly. I decided to wear an oversized black sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and black converses. I'm not goth, but I just had one of those days.

It's the first day of senior year and I'm the smallest person In the entire grade, I've checked! I finished getting ready and I walk across the hall to our kitchen, we live in a small apartment next to the school so I get to walk to school......yah!

'Totally not sarcasm'.

My mom made my favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, with cream cheese and whipped cream on top. Ok it sounds disgusting but it's actually really good, I eat all of it in a flash wall my moms talking to me but I don't really pay attention.

The only thing I could make out was her saying something about a close family friend coming over. Which I guess is fine, I won't pay attention very well like I am now.

I get my backpack and my house keys, and kiss my moms cheek and walks out. I make my way to the yard in front oh my apartment complex, meeting up with my very close friend Jimin.

"HEY BITCH!" Yep that's Jimin.

I slowly turn with a very obvious forced smile.

"HEY DICK-HEAD" I yell and throw myself towards Jimin.

"hey just because I like dick doesn't mean you can call me that~" he complains with a cute pout,

"your an omega to, it's not like you don't!"

"I know I do, and I didn't decline" I answer with a snooty pout and walk away leaving Jimin alone with him mouth wide open.

We walk together to the busy school grounds and talking about random shit. He even brought up the info about his latest heat, in every detail. I've known Jimin since we were baby's, but I don't wanna know the fact that he bounced on a large dildo to a picture of a dude named Yoongi?

I think that's his name. He went into every detail and it was weird, he asked about my heat and all I said was I jacked off. Hell I did a lot more then that, a lot more things that would be terrible if I said it out loud. But as I said that I jerked off both of us burst out laughing.

That's when I smelt this warm, soft smell that smelled like cinnamon buns. I don't think much of it until I meet eye contact with a very tall handsome man, he's black hair his beautifully shiny and smooth. He's brown orbs are mind bending and I'm drowning in the feelings of kissing those beautiful pink lips.

Mate~

He starts walking towards me and I was pulled in an opposite direction. I wanna say no and resist, I wanna touch that handsome man. I lose him in the sea of disgusting smells that overtake my nose over his beautiful smell.

"JIMIN! Why did you do that" I ask with a sad expression on my face.

"hey, that's Namjoon stay the fuck away from him. He with hurt you beyond belief, and use you beyond recognition. He has literally screwed every single girl here except the new freshman girls. Just stay away from him!" I nod sadly as we walk away with my head down low.

It's the first day and I already have homework, screw advanced math, I fucking hate it. Same with English and science and I'm not even done with the school day.

This is gonna be hours of homework to be done and I'm already exhausted as I watched it all piled on my desk. I'm sitting on a bench in the front of the school, we have a free period and I wanted to take a chance to jump on my homework, less work when I get home so I can go to sleep earlier. I start taking everything out and I spot the same man, he was walking with his friends and smiling a lot.

'OH MY GOD HE HAS DIMPLES!!'

I want to poke them, I want to squeeze those cheeks, kiss those plump lips. Ether he has to lean down like a lot, or I have to stand on his shoes on my tippy toes. He's probably 6'2 maybe 6'3 and I'm 5'6, he's about half a foot taller then me.

I wanna hug him as tightly as I can, he's obviously an alpha which I'm kinda scared about. He's tall and obviously really strong, I'm small and weak. How am I gonna survive his ruts.

If I even have a chance to experience them. I start daydreaming about what it would be like, me sitting on his lap straddling his large thighs and cupping his cheeks as I plant a soft kiss on his lips. His arms draped loosely around my hips. I snap out of my thoughts as the 4th hour bell sounds, I pick up all my stuff and start walking.

'No homework done, thanks Joonie! What the fuck did I just call him!'

I make it to my class, room 428 perfect! I walk in and there's assigned seating? It's the first day! My assigned seat is the second to the front row and I sit down getting everything out of my bad and wait for the teacher to start the lesson.

That's when Joonie runs into class breathing heavily, I watch his perfectly toned chest rise and fall has he catches his breath.

I start daydreaming again as I stare at this amazing site in front on me. Then he jolted his head towards me and I quickly look away, making I look like I was interesting in something outside but I can feel my face heat up.

I'm sitting in an Isle seat and he walks right next to me and sits in the very back. I get a nose full of his lovely scent, sweet cinnamon bun and ice cream. He sits down and our teacher starts the lesson.

Half way through I was doodling his lips in my note book and she calls out namjoon in front of everyone.

"Namjoon are you paying attention!"

She yells at the top of her lungs. He has this smug smirk.

"yep, just as boring as all ways, Chaning"

He winks at her and she continues her lesson. I laugh slightly and smile, he looks over at me and smiles towards me.

'Fuck, I'm blushing for the 1000th time today!'