Chapter 31

Seokjin POV

Tears start flowing out of my eyes as I re-read the note over and over. I just can't take the idea of someone else's knot inside me except Namjoon's. Hell my body can only produce slick for Namjoon only, and I thank my biology for that.

Namjoon seems completely frozen as his grip on the paper tightens crumpling up the paper in the process. His hand slams down onto the kitchen counter, I jump from loud breathing and start whimpering from the pheromones Namjoon is letting off.

He turns around sharply, presenting his blood red eyes to my view. He growls as he rushes over to me and throwing me over his shoulder, slapping my ass harshly as he walks over to the couch. He throws me onto the soft cusions and lays in between my legs, licking my earlobe earning a moan as he bites it harshly.

"Your mine, your my mate, your my omega. No one else can touch you like I can, no one can touch your ass like can, can make you moan like I can. I'm the only one who knots inside you."

I moan as he bites my neck harshly leaving dark purple hickeys and slightly bleeding bites marks. I moan when he grabs my ass and kneads the skin harshly.

"I want you to fucking answer me! You the fuck do you belong to!" He growls right next to my ear creating sparks flowing threw my body.

"Y-you! Only you, o-only you c-can g-get me like t-this." I whimper as he sits up slightly looking me in the eyes.

"Good, I love you baby. Please don't ever forget that"

I smile and cup Namjoon's cheeks in my hands and give him a sweet and innocent kiss on his lips.

"I love you Joonie! I'll always love you."

-----------

Time Skip~2 months (Jin is 4 months now)

Namjoon POV

I haven't seen my mother after that incident, I'm actually really happy. She called my mate a whore and me a disgrace.

Jin is cuddled up to my side with my hand curled tightly around his waist. Jin's belly has expanded a lot in these 2 months which is kinda weird but I don't know a lot about pregnancy's.....So.

I move out of Jin's hold and roll him over slowly onto his back showing his belly. I slowly pull his shirt up and cup his belly giving it a small kiss.

"You don't know me yet, but I'm your daddy. And I love you and your mother so much, nothing can describe how much I love you two. It's almost like having one item that just can't go without the other.

That's how I always feel with your mother, If I'm left without him I just can't sleep right. I always need to know he's ok, and your ok. Your mother has been threw a lot just to keep you, just to make sure your happy and healthy.

Well your mother can't really tell if your happy but still, and I can't waist to finally meet you. I love you."

I hear small sobs escape Jin's mouth. My head snaps up to see tears falling down my baby's face. I cup his face and kiss his tears on his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I say slowly and quietly.

"Because your my gentle giant." He wipes his tears and gives me a passionate kiss.

I'm still cupping Jin's stomach as me and Jin have a short, but loving make-out secession. It's not rushed or driven by lust nor filled with to much tongue or teeth.

"I'm your gentle giant, and in about 5 more mouths I'll be his gentle giant to." I kiss his lips and belly one last time before getting up and getting ready for school. Jin decided it would be better if he did home school, he didn't want anything to happen if he showed up to school with a baby bump.

I didn't want anything to happen ether.

----------

This book is slowly coming to a end, but don't worry I still remember the bad guy. He will be taken care of in the Sequel!!! And I hope you enjoy the 2nd book just as much as the first one!