Chapter 1

Taylor pov.

I looked around the shop trying to find the comic book I wanted.

It had been years since the Chitari attack and the avengers formed but they were sill as popular and as active as ever.

"Can I help you Ms?" asked a clerk who worked at the shop.

"Ya I was wondering were the new thor is?" I asked looking through the comics infront of me.

"Oh yes... everyone has been asking for that today." she responded smiling at me, "it's right over there" she pointed at the section where there was another guy picking up one of the last thor comics.

I thanked her running over to grab the last Thor comic before the guy could.

Snaching it out of the reach of his hand I smiled. I had been waiting to get this comic since they announced it in the summer.

"Wow... You move fast." he commented towards me.

"Well I have to. I need to read this before my friend reads it and spoils it for me." I replied smirking flipping through the book looking at the pages.

"I know where your coming from." he chuckled," I'm James by the way." he introducted himself.

"Taylor" i responded looking at the guy for the first time. He had firey red hair which was in a mess and a nice build body... wait did I just think that? He was wearing a navy Captain America t-shirt and jeans to match it.

I felt embarresed. All I was wearing was my Ironman T-shirt and jeans. I wasn't all that fancy so I don't think I made a huge impression on him.

He smiled at me.

I smiled back and looked at my Watch. It showed 8;10. SHIT! School starts at 8:30!

"Shot! I have to go! I have school." i said to James.

"Same. I'll see you around Taylor." he said to me walking out of the store.

I paid for my comic book adding the new Captain America book to the purchese and put them in my backpack. It was my first day of high school, aka 9th grade for me.

I ran down the road to midtown high. By the time I got there it was 8;20. Ok I didn't run. I biked. I locked my bike to the bike rack outside of school and ran in. I had already printed out my school schedule so I didn't have to go ask for my locker number and combination.

I get to my locker. I unpacked the binders I had decorated the night before with comic book relative things. I had my head in my locker when I felt the locker next to me open and hit me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" said a familiar voice. I pulled my head out of my locker and looked to see James as my locker neighbor.

"Ok. is this a coincidence or is it on purpose?" I asked him.

"Taylor?" he asked me.

"in the flash. I didn't know you went here." I teased him.

"You never asked." he replied.

I laughed.

"TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a high pitched joyfulied scream. Then a Bear hug.

"Jill.... Can't breath..." I tried to say without being strangled to death.

She lossened her hug on me." Come on Taylor! That's all you have to say to me? I haven't seen you all summer long!"

"You saw me yesterday Jill. We went shopping together." I replied rolling my eyes.