Chapter 10

Tony's Pov.

I woke up to the sound of an "Omh!" and yelling between two girls.

I would expect it to be between Tess and Natasha but this didn't sound like their usual cat fight.

That's when I realized it was Natasha but with... TAYLOR!

I jumped out of bed throwing the sheets over Pepper on accident.

The other avengers didn't know what Taylor looked like and would think she was an intruder. They hadn't meet her yet and if taylor got in a fight with widow then she would for sure lose.

I ran into the kitchen with James hot on my tail. The sight I came to see astonised me. Taylor was ontop of Widow pinning her to the white tiled floor of the kitchen. Capsicale was laughing his head off at seeing his wife getting her butt kicked.

"Mom! what are you doing to Taylor!?" James yelled.

"MOM?" Taylor yelled losing her focus letting widow jump up flinging Taylor back and pinning her in the same position Widow herself was in earlier.

"Taylor?" Widow yelled at the same time.

"Yes! Taylor as in my daughter!" I explained.

Widow jumped up in surprise getting off taylor who stood up also.

"Tony why the hell did the Black Widow jump me!?" Taylor yelled confused.

"How the hell did your untrained daughter bet me!?" WIdow asked.

"I'm not untrained!" Taylor spat back.

"Natasha...."capsicale finally spoke up resting a hand on his wife's shoulder signaling her to calm down.

Widow took in a deep breath coolling off.

"Taylor... why would you pick a fight with widow?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I didn't pick a fight with her! I was drinking my tea when she tackled and jumped on me! I thought she was an attacker so I started fighting her!" Taylor explained.

"That still doesn't explain why your up as early as Cap." I replied.

She looked at me like I was crazy before explaining, "I just woke up early." she shrugged.

Ok...

_______________________

Taylor's pov.

As soon as I finished apologizing to black widow a pit grew in my stomach.

I had a bad feeling as I walked to my room. I needed my computer to do some scientific research before school because I had a science Olympiad competition. I had to research black body radiation. not exactly like it sounds.

I opened the door to the guest room to be created with a rush of wind. The window looking out into the city was wide open. Weird. I didn't leave is open....

My bed was made and on it sat a black Ipad. Okay. That wasn't there before.

I walked over picking it up expecting it to be from Tony. But it turns out it wasn't. All of a sudden the pad turned on and a FaceTime call came up.

Now let's play a game! it's called.... WHO THE F*CK AM I facetiming!.

Is it...

A) the Easter bunny

B) The redheaded leprechaun which James gets his hair dye from

Or

C) a mad evil villain God trying to take over the world. AGAIN

If you guessed c? your totally beyond asgard right.

"Poki... what do you want?" I growled.

He raised an eyebrow at the nickname I gave him but he let it pass.

"I have something I think you want.." he grinned.

"Is it a first edition collectible thor comic? if not I'm hanging up." I reply back.

"No something much more valuable.... to you at least..." loki grinned moving out of the way of the camera to reveal Jillian.

"Jillian!" I yelled.

"Taylor!!! don't comply to anything he wants!! you just try and!!!!" Jillian started just to be cut of mid sentence by loki....

"If you want your friend alive you will turn your self into me and fight for me. Unless you dont? she dies." he spat before the face time ended.

Happy birthday to me!!! It's November 1st! I am 15! YA baby!