Chapter 9

Jill's Pov.

I woke up blinking. My right arm was sore but I could tell it wasn't broken anymore. Thank god I had inhered my dad's healing factor.

I was strapped in a metal chair and my hands where tied with rope. I hadn't inherited my dad's signature claws though so I was stuck.

The room I was in was dimly lit and the bulb flashed signally it was burning out.

I could tell by the scent of the damp air that I was close to water. or somewhere very humid.

"I see you're finally awake." spoke Loki from the other side room where he stood in the doorway.

"Yeah no Duhh God obvious." I replied back replacing captain with God because he was a captain but he technically was a god, "now why did you bring me here?"

"I brought you here as bait. My dear." Loki smirked.

"And why would you want me as bait?"I asked him, "because my father he will take the bait if you're trying to get him."

"Oh no I'm not trying to get to your father. I'm trying to get to your friend."

"Which friend?"

"Your friend Taylor." Loki smirked

My eyes widened. Taylor didn't exactly live a great life. she didn't always have what she had know but before about 4 years ago before her mom started dating Luke cage. Jessica Jones was married.

This was around the time Taylor got adopted by her and her husband. i've never learned why but Taylor's ex-father hated her. he would abuse her and Jessica never knew until a year after it started. I was the only one who knew of this.

Then finally about a few months later, Luke Cage came into the picture. He helped Jessica get a divorce from that man and build Taylor's spirit and personality back up. I think that's why Taylor always thought Luke as a father. He was the one who protected her and saved her like a real father.

"What do you want with Taylor?" I asked struggling to get out of the ropes that held me down.

"Well first I wanted her on the evil side so I could take over the world. But then Iron Man interfered so now if I can get Taylor I will have the upper hand on Iron man. because before learning of his daughter the only person he loved was pepper," Loki explained.

"And where do I come in for all of this?" I asked getting bored.

"You come in as bait." Loki explained.

"For who?" I asked.

"What do you mean for who?" Loki asked.

"I mean... for my dad or for taylor?" I asked.

"For taylor! for who did you think?" Loki asked frustrated.

I shrugged my shoulder looking bored but meanwhile on the inside I was smirking at the fact I was getting on a god's nerves.

---------------------______________

Taylor's pov.

I woke up the next morning refreshed. the night before was spent talking with Tony and Pepper about different things. Not once did they mention something about me being a mutant or something. They just treated me normal and offered for me to stay at the tower and live there. because well since I was now known as the daughter of Tony stark my life would be threatened a whole lot more.

I looked over at the alarm clock that sat on the table next to my bed.

5:15 blinked the clock.

Now that was early. even for me. I usually woke up at around 7:30 to 11 in the morning.

I knew it was no use going back to sleep so I climbed out of bed gathering my things to take a shower.

I took about a 15 minute shower before coming out and dressing in my jeans and t-shirt style. I don't know how but pepper had a guest room filled with my size clothes. That was one creepy and weird thing about her, out of the like 100s of good things about her.

I wore some navy blue jeans pairing it with a red the voice top that I had gotten from the NBC studio store in Rockefeller plaza a year ago.

I put my long brown hair up in a high ponytail letting it dry as I looked for a pair of grey vans in the collection of shoes that had come with the clothes also.

Finally satisfied with my outfit I looked over at the time to see it was 5:45. still to early for anyone to be up.

I walked out of my room towards the main lobby of the tower ignoring the fact that if I ran into the hulk I would possibly die.

I walked into the kitchen that was attached to the lobby/living room of the tower. No one was in the kitchen or the living room so I decieded to make tea. and no.. not the cheep bagged tea. I mean I actually brewed myself some earl grey tea.

It took me only 15 minutes to make the tea and everything so by 6:05 I was sipping it out of a nice mug like it was hot chocolate after a run on the ski slopes.

I was so busy making the tea I didn't notice freaking Captain America walk in.

And it seemed like he didn't notice me either. That was until the black widow pinned me to the floor.

It's Wednesday! So that means y'all get an update!!! OH MY GOD THE NEW MARVEL ANNOUNCEMENTS! Who else is pumped for Captain Marvel!!!!

Comin2u soon.....

BLACK PANTHER
CAPTAIN MARVEL
CIVIL WAR
INFINITY WAR
INHUMANS
THOR 3
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2
DOCTOR STRANGE!

And finally Chapter 10!