Chapter 14

Jill pov.

"Come on..." I hissed filling down the rope that held me with my nail fill.

I had slowly been filling the rope down for the past 24 hours.

Loki hadn't come into the room for the past 12. That had only been because he needed to give me food for me not the starve

I finally heard the satisfying SNAP of the rope coming undone.

"Finally!" I whisper cheered pulling my hands infront of my and rubbing my wrists.

I looked around the room looking for a way out. I saw no doors and no windows in the room. Loki had been disappearing in and out of the room whenever he came.

I walked over to a wall feeling it with my hand looking for a loose point or something. But I didn't find anything. 

I walked along the wall feeling it. Suddenly at a point I was leaning on I fell through the wall. Hidden door. Bloodly Brillient. 

I looked around me to see if any one was around then I bolted off towards avengers tower.

-----------------------------------------------

Taylor's pov.

It had been 3 days since I started training with Wolves. I still hadn't gotten over Jill because I knew she wasn't dead. But the training did help a lot more.

I had now touched about 20 different weapons. We discovered that after I touched 5 weapons sharpie like marks would appear on my wrist trailing up both arms. They could not be removed. They were burned into my skin. Now I had about 10 marks on each arm.  And a god forsacan Pan was one of them.

Wolverine was staying at the tower for now to help me train. Tony didn't like it but he went with it. 

I had goten closer with Pepper and had almost called her Mom once or twice in the days I had been here.

James helped me keep up with my homework by bringing it home for me and Sydney had been working with me on not crying over Jill or worrying about her. 

Right now the J.A's and I were watching the avengers train. Syd proposed that I start training with the group if I ever wanted to be apart of it. It was amazing to watch the Avengers and the J.As train but... I just didn't see myself among the heros. Maybe I did see myself at the X-men academy with outher mutants but not with the Avengers. With the Avengers I would have to pull my own weight. And I just could not do that right now with my mom in the hospital and Jill missing. 

"Alright! It's the kids' turn to spar!" shouted Tony. I was on the verge of calling him my dad but I didn't want to start a father daughter relationship if it couldn't last. I didn't want to have the same horrible thing happen to me twice.

"I say we put Taylor in today." Wolves suggested. He had been watching and everyonce in a while sparring with the team now.

"That is perfect!" Syd squelled.

"No." I stated plainly.

"Come on!" Syd pleaded.

"I agree with Logan and Syd." Cap spoke, "If Taylor is a target of Loki she needs to be able to put up a fight till help can come."

I knew this already. With me being and sad from crying the past few days my skills had declined greatly. So in agreement I finally nodded my head.

"I can spar her." James voiced.

I did not want to spar James. I found him cute and handsome. Plus the dude had like 50 pounds on me and years of more training with the best fighters in the world.