Chapter 11

Taylor's pov.

I dropped the iPad in fear.

Jill... why would loki want her?

The pit in my stomach from earlier had grown even larger that video did not help. Something bad was going to happen I didn't know when or how but something would happen and it would not be helpful.

Then I screamed my head off.
______________________
James pov.
Taylor left the room grumbling something under her breath.

"Where the hell did she learn to fight like that?" my mom asked.

"I don't know..." Uncle Tony replied," but if she can almost beat you then we need to watch our backs...."

I nodded walking over to the fridge to grab an apple before getting ready for school.

I bit into it walking past Taylor's room.
Then I heard a scream.

"Taylor!" I heard Uncle tony yell from the kitchen and the stomp of feet.
I turned back around running towards Taylor's room. About halfway there I saw uncle Tony turned the corner heading for the door to.

I reach there first and pushed the door open an instant.

Taylor was on the floor weeping her head off. Next to her was an iPad with the cracked screen facing upward.

"taylor! What happened!" Uncle tony yelled running over to his daughter.
Taylor didn't speck.

"Taylor!!! Answer me!" Tony yelled fearing for his daughters life.

------(later on that day)------

"What would have made her scream like that ?" My dad asked.

Tony shook his head at the thought of his daughter and what had happened to her.

"I know..." Pim spoke up walking into the room with an iPad in his hand.
Tony's head looked up from his feet at the young avenger.

"Loki contacted her." Pim explained as he threw the iPad down on the glass table.

"Loki?!" Stark practically screamed at the young boy.

"Tony! Calm down!" My dad yelled trying to calm iron man down.

I stayed silent as I picked up the iPad to see what was on the screen.

The picture displayed was a picture of Jillian tied to a metal chair with metal chains and Loki smirking and standing behind her.

I felt breath on my shoulder to see uncle tony looking over it down on the ipad.

"Who is that girl?" Uncle Tony asked.

"That's Jillian Howlet. Taylor's best friend." I replied looking at him and wondering why he cared.

"Howlet?" He replied, "as in Wolverine's last name?"