Twenty-One

By the time it was Louis' birthday, I was part of their family. I didn't feel like I had to impress them at any point and they reminded me constantly that they had never seen Louis this happy before.

"Boobear," I hummed quietly the morning of his birthday. I moved so one of my legs were on either side of him and leaned forward to kiss his nose. "Boobear," I repeated.

He turned his head slightly, so I kissed his cheek, then down his neck. He started opening his eyes, so I pulled back, smiling.

"Happy Birthday," I said when he looked at me and smiled.

A bigger smile spread across his face. "Thank you," he replied in his sleepy voice, resting one of his hands on my cheeks while he used the other one to push himself up slightly.

"Of course," I leaned down to kiss him.

The kiss started off slow, then slowly Louis took control. We both moved so Louis was sitting up, him using both of his hands to hold my face.

When we pulled away to breathe for a second I smiled, touching his lips. "Every one left to go do last minute shopping," I told him, running my fingertips over his jaw.

"Typical," he chuckled breathlessly. "Did they say how long-"

"A few hours at least, and they left like thirty minutes ago," I answered. "Said they had a few places they needed to go."

Louis reconnected our lips and tried to pull me closer, so I climbed onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist. He bit my lip, sucking on it for a second before moving to my neck. I started lightly rocking my hips against his.

My breathing was coming in small pants as Louis grabbed my hips and stopped me. I whined quietly. "Lou-"

"Shh," he whispered, kissing me again. "Hold on baby," he mumbled.

Louis flipped us so that I was on the bed again.  He pulled off my boxers and got lube, coating his fingers. He quickly worked two fingers in me.

"I'm good," I moan. "You, I need you."

"Okay, okay baby," Louis replied, kissing my neck.

He lined up with me, pushing in slowly and I moaned. He started off slow, making me feel every movement. I whined and begged for more, biting my lips only to let them go as I moaned.

As he sped up I wrapped my arms around to his back, leaving scratches as my nails drug down his back. It only seemed to encourage him. "Faster," I moaned, screwing my eyes shut.

Louis left sloppy kisses on my chest and neck, groaning lowly. He kept at it for a few minutes before I started getting close, curling my toes.

"Close, baby?" He asked me, biting my ear and kissing down my neck.

I nodded, unable to form words. Moans and squeaks were the only thing that could have been heard.

He started jerking my cock to the same pace he was thrusting. I moaned and bucked my hips up before cumming. I gripped the bed sheets as Louis leaned down and sucked on my neck before he came.

Louis cuddled into me, my back pressed to his chest. "Think this is gonna be the best birthday ever," he mumbled in my hair, making me smile. "Best Christmas, best everything."

I rolled to face him, tracing his lips with my thumb. "You deserve the best."

"I have the best boyfriend," he added, grinning at me. "Ever."

"I have the best boyfriend," I argued with a grin, kissing his nose.

“Hey,” he said quietly, the smile never leaving his face. “I love you.”

I paused, and Louis went to kiss my cheeks and grab my hand. “I love you, too,” I said, kissing him with a gigantic grin on my face. He brushed our noses together then rested his forehead on mine, and I closed my eyes.

We got up and took a shower, and then got dressed. I was in Louis' clothes like normal, and he was in sweats and a hoodie to match. We went to make breakfast and found plenty of pancakes and bacon. Then we cuddled on the couch for a while and watched some shows that Louis liked.

When his family got back a few hours later they smiled and cheered at us. "Happy birthday, Louis!"

He smiled widely and got up as his sister's attacked him with hugs. While that was going on, Johannah grabbed me and pulled me into the kitchen. "How has today been?"

"Wonderful. Thank you, so much. For everything. Louis is unbelievably happy and I am too. He really needed to see you guys."

She pulled me in for a tight hug. "I don't care if you’re his student, or if you two had met under different circumstances. I'm glad you have each other." She squeezed me before pulling back while still holding onto my shoulders. "You're welcome anytime, Harry."

"Don't be harassing my boyfriend, Mom," Louis said as he came into the kitchen. The comment brought a smile to my face. I was his boyfriend and we didn't have to hide it.

"I'll harass him if I want," she sassed back, a wide smile on her face. She let go of my shoulders and Louis wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"As long as you don't make him cry, I guess I'm fine with it."

"Heyyy," I whined with a smile. Louis kissed my cheek, grinning. I put my arms over his, brushing my thumb over his knuckles. “I see where you get it from now.” Louis just chuckled.

"Want anything, dears?" Johannah asked while walking to the fridge.

“I'm fine,” I told her, leaning back against Louis.

“Alright, love. What about you, Louis?”

“Will you grab me a beer?” Louis asked. His mom nodded and grabbed two from the fridge, opening both and handing one to Louis and one to me.

I hesitated to grab it, and Johannah chuckled. “It's just a beer, love.”

I took it then took a drink, leaning into Louis. He hummed and kissed my neck. “I don’t want to go back,” I said. “I just wanna stay here.”

“You’re more than welcome to!” Johannah yelled from the other room she had walked into.

Louis chuckled. “See, they love you.”

I shook my head, laughing. “I like being here so much more than my house.”

We walked back into the living room and he sat on the couch, then Louis pulled me on to his lap, kissing my neck. I laughed, turning my head to kiss him.

“You have your own room, Louis,” Lottie said from the other side of the room. Louis flipped her off and kissed me again. “Mom, make them stop,” she whined with a laugh.

A pillow hit my back, making me laugh. “Don’t hurt Hazza,” Louis said, crushing me to his chest. “Hurt my Hazza and I’ll hurt you.” Everyone laughed and Louis smacked another pillow away from me. “Hazza!”

I shook my head but snuggled into him with a giggle. I stuck my tongue out at Lottie when she started complaining again.

“What’s the plan for the rest of the day?” Louis asked. I took a sip of my beer and Louis rested his head on my shoulder while his arms were wrapped around my waist.

“Not unless you want to go do something, Lou. I figured you and Harry were gonna go out or something, then we’d have dinner.” Johannah looked between Louis and I.

“We might go out, I dunno,” Louis said. “Do you wanna go out?” He asked me.

“It’s your birthday,” I chuckled. “Do you wanna go out?”

Louis shrugged. “I think I just wanna stay here. I like cuddling.” I grinned and agreed.