A/N

I've taken quite a break, due to recent events, (bad breakup) (I was sad) so please excuse my lack of update. I want to write, so bad, but you see I don't have a laptop to type on, so I have to write all of this on my phone. I will be getting a laptop in the near future here however. Probably in less than a month, so I will be able to write so much more, and I'm excited.

I was reading some stuff I had written a few years ago, and it was so much better than how I write now tbh. Back then I was a different person, less social, but that helped me create such amazing worlds in my head. It was like reading something from a completely different person. I had so many ideas back then.

I think what changed me was being in a relationship with someone so different, that it pulled me into current events, reality, and out of my own world of writing and love of reading. If you ever have to change who you are, or question who you've become in a relationship, end it. That sucks.

I miss who I was two years ago, even if she was an antisocial, emo mess, who didn't talk to anyone. She was me, and that should have been good enough.

Instead my ex changed me to be more like him: social, into popular stuff,  pastels.

I lost myself. I'm trying to find her.

But lol yeah, toxic relationships hurt guys. Even when you read those stories and think, "damn, I'd love me a person like that."

Sorry to bore you on my love life, I originally just wanted to be like "lol, I'll be coming back soon, I am dumb", but I've found I needed to admit some stuff to myself.

I literally kept being like, "damn why don't I make up stories in my head anymore?" And I just answered that question now after months.

Tips :

-don't date a dude who everyone says is gay, and cuts off all his friends after 1 fight.

-Don't think you have to change for anyone

-It's better to write stories on a laptop. Invest now. Stonks.

Thanks guys, I'll update v soon. (Like in a couple weeks when I get my laptop soon.)

**Actually if you recommend any type of good, not too expensive writing laptop that can also use Photoshop, please let me know !!**

Cheers,
Xx
~H