2

Mark was laughing at me throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of the street, with no bra, wearing hello kitty slippers.

I turned to face him, and saw the boyish grin on his face as he tried not to laugh in my face. I closed my eyes, and tried to calm myself down before approaching him, to salvage the little dignity I had left.

Walking toward him, I could tell he was surprised to see me. I stopped directly infront of him, and looked him right in the eyes.

I then took that time to slap him square in the face, collectively wiping the smile off his face.

"What the hell Marcus! I have had the worst day of my life! How dare you take advantage of me like that! I hate you! I've always hated you! Why did you do this to me? What the hell is your problem? Why can't you just leave me alone like everyone else!" I screamed in his face.

"You done now princess?" He asked a sly smirk forming on his face.
I'm ready to kill him. I glared wishing I could just kill him with my stare. He took my silence as an opportunity to continue.

"I didn't take advantage of you Miss Huntress, we were both drunk, and if I remember correctly, the second I pulled away, you were screaming at me to come back, and that you wanted more. I don't care if you hate me, and I believe I've somewhat achieved my goal darling," he said leaning into my face until we were inches apart.

"And what goal might that be," I sneer.
Mark chuckles a bit before replying.

"I believe I've broken you H," he replies looking into my eyes.

I scoff in spite of myself. "And what leads you to think you've broken me?" I ask, only to see his exact answer after I've asked.

"Well, last night I learned your name, I slept with you, and now you're standing outside my apartment throwing a temper tantrum in hello kitty slippers."

So he made the connection? I honestly did not think he would know these were hello kitty slippers. I was betting on him saying maybe fuzzy slippers, but for him to know these were hello kitty slippers, was slightly hilarious, so I did laugh when he said that.

"What's so funny H?"

"I-I didn't think you'd know t-that these w-where hello kitty slippers!" I wheezed between laughs.

Okay now even I admit that was a little weird, and I was not addressing my situation like any sane person would.

Then again, no sane person would be in this situation.

Mark continued to stare at me before I calmed down and my day caught up with me. I was really fucking tired, and mentally exhausted. So my mood quickly dropped, and I asked, "Can I come in, I need to speak with you." I
didn't wait for his answer, and brushed past him walking in what I hoped was the correct way, until Mark pulled me away with a sigh and lead me to his apartment.

Number 11.

I figured I would need to remember that.

He opened the door and let me in, and locked it behind me. I noticed many locks were on his door.

I looked around, and what surprised me most, was his apartment was clean, and orderly. It looked like nothing was out of place, and was kind of homey.

"What did you want to tell me that was so important?" Mark asked pulling me put my trance.

"Uh, well you aren't,erm, going to tell anyone what happened right?" I ask awkwardly standing.

He laughs,"God, you're really worried aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. You always make my life a living hell, and tell all your friends about your bedwarmers. I don't want to be your sloppy seconds," I say, narrowing my eyes at him.