Prologue (final)

I walked downstairs and saw Damon sitting on the couch, watching some sports program. "Damon, dearest brother, may I please borrow your Mercedes?"

"So now I'm the dearest brother, what about Ciel?" he smiled at me. I blinked. "Why?" He asked turning to me. "And why are you dressed like that?" He said taking in my appearance.

I sighed. "Damon please, please please, it's a senior party, I wanna go, and I don't have a car, and my middle name is Mercedes, it's not fair you get a car and I don't," I whined.

"Fine, just don't get in trouble, and if you scratch it, I'm making you pay for it," he said flopping back on the couch.

My brother is a great parental figure. Ciel our younger brother would honestly be more responsible.

With that, I walk outside, and hop in the car. I saved the address, so I know where I'm going. I start the drive to the house.

Before I'm even there, I can hear the loud music, and practically feel the dark lust of the party. I probably should have realized that going to a party with a bunch of teenagers and alcohol was not the smartest thing to do, when I don't completely have control of my other side, meaning it could take over, and things would not be good.

But I mean hey, I had a plan, I would be fine.

Probably.

I entered the house, and my eyes immediately started to change, and I could feel myself letting the mood take over me. I blinked quickly, and regained control. I need to get out of here fast. I walk to the bar and incoherently grab a glass that looks to be water. I drink it down, only to feel it burning my throat.

That we most definitely not water.

That was probably Vodka.

Great going Hunter.
Now being a demon, most aren't affected by alcohol, but I just can't hold my liquor. Everything was blurring and I could barely think. Then I saw someone walk outside, and they caught my eye. I started drifting towards the door, and got outside. I turned my head around the corner, and low and behold, Marcus Skylord was standing right there, and wasn't he a sight for sore eyes.

I can't believe I just thought that.

He was in all black, much like me, and wore a leather jacket. I was so entranced in the thought of him, I didn't even acknowledge him walking toward me until he was right infront of me. That makes it two time today.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" He asked. So he didn't recognize me?

"Yeppers, mhmm, ya sure do," I slurred in my idiotic drunken state.

"Hmm, could you give me a name?"

I giggled at that. "You don't know my name, no one does!"

His brows furrowed. He looked adorable when he was confused. I was too far gone to scold myself for thinking that.

"H, are you H?" He said looking into my eyes.

I stoped giggling. "No, I'm not H silly, that's only the first letter, "

"Hmm, is it Heather?"

"Nope!"

"Hailey?"

"Nada,"

"Harley?"

"No!"

"Harriet?"

"No of course not!"

"Hannah?"

"No!"

"God, just tell me already," he groaned. I giggled like he had just said the best joke I'd ever heard.

"My name, Mark, is Hunter, or Huntress is my full name," I giggled as I thought about he would never guess that.

"That's a beautiful name Huntress," he said smiling. I liked the way he said my name. It was nice. I was still drunk out my mind from the huge glass of Vodka I had, so I tripped stepping forward, and fell right against Mark, pushing him into the wall. He laughed at me. "Still tripping over me? I thought we were past this," he smirked.

I frowned. "Why do you always say that, and follow me around and make me miserable?" I whined.

He chuckled. God that's a sexy chuckle.

"Because it's fun Huntress," he said.

I furrowed my brows at that. "You could be teasing prettier girls,"

"I never said I teased you because you were pretty," he said smirking.

Well that hurt. It shouldn't have, but it did. I looked down at my shoes, feeling embarrassed. I should just go home. "I'm gonna go Mark," I said looking back up at him.
"No you're going to stay here with me,"
"I don't care if you don't think I'm pretty, I hate you, and I don't want you teasing me anymore," I slurred.

"Tsk tsk Hunter, I never said that either, are you drunk?" He said his grin getting wider.

"No, I'm not drunk, I don't drink, you're drunk," I said pointing my finger into his chest.
He chuckled again.
Damn him.

Mark leaned in right next to my ear and whispered, "Are you sure?"

I shuddered as his breath hit my neck. "I-I might have had a l-little bit to d-drink," I stuttered.

He trailed his nose down my neck, and left a light kiss on my collarbone. His eyes came back up to mine, and we were only breaths away.

"You wanna know why I follow you around?" He asked, and I nodded. "Everyone brushes over you, never thinking there could be anything more to you, just a quiet girl with nothing to prove, but I don't believe that. Everyone has a story, so you have to have one too. Anyone else would want to leave you to finish out your quiet little charade, but I don't. I want to break you, that's why."

I looked into Mark's eyes, the color I could never quite figure out.

Does he know? Is he, like me?

"What are you?" I mumbled too low for any normal human to hear. He chuckled lowly. Looking down, and then leaning in just a hair away from my lips.
"I don't even know," he breathed.

I leaned forward and closed the gap between us.

I don't know why.

Mark's lips were soft, and warm, and made me feel like I was on fire, burning quickly.
I could taste the alcohol from both of us, and I knew this was a bad idea, but I just loved to cause trouble, it was in my nature really.
I pulled away, and Mark left kisses down my neck, nipping at my skin. I tried to hold back the moan, but I was unsuccessful, and felt the smirk on Mark's lips.

"S-stop," I said, not really meaning it.

Mark slowly looked back into my eyes, and I know lust was an evident emotion swirling in my for sure changing eyes.
I didn't notice I was moving until I stumbled and realized Mark was leading me back inside. I was too drunk to care, and fell into his arms, and let him drag me inside with a goofy smile on my face.
I giggled as I drifted up the stairs, now I was dragging Mark upstairs. I didn't ever register what I was doing until I was pushed against a bedroom door, and Mark's lips were again on mine. He deepened the kiss, and walked backwards with me in his arms. He fell onto the bed with me ontop of him, kissing him, craving more.

By the time I registered what was going on, I was too far gone, and I just couldn't bring myself to care.
In that moment, I knew what would happen, and saw my life moving in slow motion as I set fate on it's course.

I would leave myself to deal with the consequences in the morning, because, fuck it, I'm the patron saint of drunken mistakes in the night, and as much as I tried to be rational, I just craved hot trouble.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
--Last part of the 3 part Prologue, because I'm extra like that--
~H