Chapter 11

Alexa's P.O.V -

I decided to risk it and phone her in hope that she isn't busy.

Marie-Hey Lexi how are you?

Alexa-im okay thanks how are you and the girls?

Marie-theyre good thanks. So how is it at Demi's? Does she know everything?

(I told marie everything ages ago. She was the only person I could trust)

Alexa- it's okay and yeah she knows everything. I had a panic attack with the other night and Marissa had to come and help me calm down. It wasn't good.

Marie - Oh gosh. Are you okay now though?

Alexa - yeah I feel a lot better. By the way I was going to ask you something but it cam wait if you want?

Marie - no it's okay ask away?

Alexa - I was wondering if you and the girls wanted to come to LA to stay for a few days but I understand if you don't.

Marie - are you joking of course I would love to. When?

Alexa - I was thinking end of next month if that's okay?

Marie - Yeah that's fine.

Then the conversation ended and I had my shower. I climbed out of the tub and wrapped my towel around me before walking into my room laying out on my bed the outfit for the day. I decided to wear my black nirvana tee, black skinny's, Grey hoodie and black and white high tops. I was about to get my underwear from the draw when a knock arrived on my door.

"Hey Lexi its Demi can I come in?" the voice says from the other side of the door but before I could even reply my door is swung open and Demi waltzes in and jumps on my bed completely ignoring the fact that the only thing covering my fat body is a thin small towel.

"hey Dems whats up? " I ask, curious to why this couldn't wait till I had clothes on.

"well I did say I would be doing checks every other day so I guess why not start now" she replies.

I sigh. "okay but at least let me put underwear on first" I beg.

She doesn't reply just turns around allowing me to get changed. I decide to go into the bathroom and get changed in there. Suddenly an idea pops into my head. I have scars on my ribs and if I can hide those with concealer then she may not check there again.

After getting changed and working my magic with a make up brush I step out of the bathroom.

"ready" I state.

As Demi's careful eyes stare at my fat body the odd gasps escape her mouth and her eyes widen. She stands up and guides me to the bathroom before getting a wipe. I expected her to wipe of her make up or something but her hand goes directly for my ribs wiping off the make up I had used to cover my scars.

"baby girl I've been through this. I know every trick in the book. You can be honest with me, you don't have to hide." She says. I simply nod, unable to talk after my failed attempt at trying to get at least a little bit of privacy.

"what are we doing today Dems?" I ask.

"well I have a man coming over who may become your teacher if he's okay. He's called David and is beyond sweet. I'm sure you'll love him." She replies. Once again the only reaction I could give was a nod. I'm not a very trusting person with people I know never mind someone I've never met.

David arrived around 2pm and talked with me and Demi together for a while but now we're heading upstairs to a mini classroom Demi had made for me. It has 3 desks, a whiteboard, lots of shelves and a computer.

We began really easy with some maths but then he moved onto English. English has never been my strongest subject. The highest grade I've ever had in the topic is a B when usually I average at an A.

He asks me questions one by one until he gave me a funny smirk before continuing.

"Ooh this one is hard. What is the purpose of Bill Brysons travel writing?" He asks.

He was right. It is hard but I attempt an answer. "to show people what being out in the wild is really like and the dangers that can occur." Okay I lied. I read that off his mark sheet when he wasn't looking.

All of a sudden his brown eyes burst with anger as he stood up and told me to move towards the wall. Terrified, I do as I am told.

"I don't like cheaters, cheaters deserved to be punishe" he says angrily and with it slaps me round the face leaving me pushed up against the wall tears pouring down my cheeks. "You're a stupid fat girl you don't deserve to live you whore". He says before going to heead out the door amd turning around and saying "this will be happening everytime you get a question wrong but you better not tell anyone or it will be worse".

I stand there shocked at what just happened. He was really funny to begin with, sarcastic like me. I guess it was all a show, what he was like in front of Demi. He's really an evil violent idiot but all the same I must remain silent. I'm enough of a burden on Demi's already.