Chapter 15

I woke up with arms wrapped around me and the smell of expensive aftershave filling the air.I realised that Wilmer came back to my house after we were rushed out the hospital as I didn't want to be alone.

I checked the time on my phone, 6-45am. We could be at the hospital in 15 minutes. I ran into my room and threw on some sweats and a hoodie before going downstairs and writing a note for Wilmer to see where I was. He's fine a lot for me recently I can't expect him to come to the hospital yet again. I was about to the leave the house at ten to seven when a soft coir startled me.

"Hey babe where you going?  To see Lexi?" Wilmer asked.

I nodded Bohr before I could say anything he shot up from the couch and threw on his jeans and T-shirt and we both headed out the door.

We arrived at the hospital and headed straight for the paediatric ward.

I saw Lexi lying there in her bed with a blanket covering half her face and Wilmer went off to see when we can speak to her.

He came back within 5 minutes, telling me I could go in now. I headed through the tall door to see my younger sister lying there lifeless.

"Hey baby girl" I said quietly. She turned over slowly then sat up quickly at the sight of me. I couldn't control myself and ran over to her in hysterics. Constantly repeating the phrase "I love you" and "I missed you."

"Demi I missed you too but could you please loosen your grip on me, I'm struggling to breathe as it is. But love you too."

We got home around midday and Lexi was quiet but I guess she's really confused about Wilmer. I haven't told anyone yet but I'm surprised they didn't learn from the paps. When we forgone we sat on the couch and I prepared myself to tell Lexi.

"Hey Lexi, you know Wilmer?" I asked. She nodded and sat next to me.

"Well... We've been a couple for a few months now and guess I should tell you." I was unsure of what her reaction would be but she didn't really react.

"Oh yeah I know,  mum and dad don't though." She replied.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's easy to see that you love eachother by the way you care." She said. "mum and dad don't though because they've never seen you together and we dont listen to the paps.

"Oh okay babe thank you." I pulled her in for a hug and we sat there for around half an hour whilst Wilmer made lunch which I could tell would be a struggle.

A/N

Okay I know it's very short but I'll update again today as well so yeah.

Stay strong xxxx