Revealed Secrets

Alexa P.O.V -

Demi walked in and softly sat on my bed as I sat up cuddling into her. 

"Sweetie we need to talk" Demi said quietly. 

I stayed silent hoping that she would understand that I dont want to talk but she just carried on. 

"I want to know about the bullying baby girl. I know how hard it can be to talk about it but i know it will help  you. Please tiny I just want to help." She continued.

I decided I didn't really have any option but to tell her. "It began when I first moved to the school 3 years ago. I didn't know anyone and no one wanted to know me. It began with just the odd comment when i couldn't answer a question in class. About 2 months after I moved i began to become really good friends with Vicky. She had only just moved here as well and I didn't understand why they only bullied me and not her. That was the main reason I wanted to be friends with her, to find out, but in the end i found out how amazing she is. After 4 months of bullying they increased the severity. They began shouting insults across class, the dining hall or the playground which is when others would join in aswell. At the beginning of year 8(8th grade) you had just come out of treatment; Kyra, the main bully, started call me crazy and asked if i was a cutter like you. Then she started calling you fat and ugly and stupid which really irritated me and thats when i snapped and got suspended and mum blamed me. But i couldn't tell her. Up until a year ago it was usually verbal only occasionally physical but now everyday something physical happens, usually at the hands of Kyra and her crew. That''s it really" I said whilst lowering my head hoping that Demi wouldn't comment but obviously she did.

 "Baby girl im so so so sorry you had to go through that. I never wanted that to happen to you and im going to do whatever i can to get it to stop. I love you so much baby stay strong for me." She said whilst walking downstairs. 

I decided to stay upstairs until my parents would call me down for dinner. I was hoping to get some sleep until I could clearly hear the conversation downstairs between my parents and Demi. 

Demi's P.O.V -

I went downstairs after talking to Lexi ready to have a talk with mum and dad. Before i even had the chance to talk to mum, dad came in and started the conversation very abruptly. 

"So, what hapenned at school then?" Dad asked. 

"She's getting bullied dad. Very badly. I don't know how she has managed to stay this trong thorugh all of this. She needs to move school anywhere away from her bullies."I said.

They sat there in shock, unsure of what to say. I stood up and began to make tea whilst my parents sat there, silent and still. I understand its a shock but they will need to act soon to help Lexi. I feel so sorry for her. 

We all sat round the table eating dinner in a very awkward silence until Maddie broke it. 

"Is someone going to tell me whats going on and why we are all silent instead of the usual laughter. We all turn to look at Lexi, asking her through our eyes if we can tell Maddie. She slowly nods but still no one talks, so i decided to.

"You know before i went into treatment Mads i said i was bullied?" I asked. She nodded unsure of what i was about to say.

"Well unfortunately Lexi is getting bullied too but we are going to do anything we can to stop it. She is going to change school and then she will hopefully be able to get over how drastic the bullying was. We're sorry we didn't tell you straight away but we weren't sure if Lexi wanted you to know." I said slowly hoping she would understand.

Maddie stayed silent and just walked round to where Lexi was sitting. She wrapped her tiny arms around Lex and whispered in her ear.

Alexa P.O.V -

After Demi told Maddie I was being bullied i was really scared about how she would react. At first she stayed silent but then she stood up slowly walked over to me and hugged me from the side. She then brought her face close to my ear and whispered.

"I'm so sorry you're being bullied and i wish i could make it go away. Please dont do what Demi did and bottle it up. I may be younger than you but I am always here to talk. I love you so much big sis."

"I love you too little sis" I whisper back.

Mum, Dad and Demi look very confused about what Maddie had said but I don't care, that was the cutest thing ever. When did she grow up? 

After tea I decided to go for a walk to my friends house, Marie. Marie is so sweet and always there for me. She's also had her struggles but I know she is strong and can get through them. As i walk up to her house i see her in the window. She has light brown hair around shoulder length and the most beautiful eyes. If only she could see how beautiful she was. 

"Hey Mar, you okay?" I said

"yeah im good thanks u?" She replied. The conversation carried on from there until it was 9pm and Demi came to pick me up. The silence in the car wasnt awkward anymore. Im glad Demi knows this but no way will she be finding out about anything else. 

We arrived home and I went straight to bed. My mum had phoned up school saying that I'm moving and i wont be coming to that school anymore. Im happy about that I just really wish I was still with Vicky. Im going to a new school next week so hopefully that will be okay. 

A/N

Sorry its a bit short but i will be trying to update daily so chapters will be around 1000-1500 words long.

Stay strong ILY xxx