Chapter 32

Maddie's P.O.V-

It's 2 days left until we break up for Christmas and I started to go back to school 3 days ago. I'm fed up already. You see there's this girl, Leah Walters. She's really pretty, tall, thin, long blonde hair and gorgeous skin, but she knows it. She plays on her beauty a lot, preying on the young, the quiet and the weak, people like me. I've been at the same school as her for 4 years now and all she's done is bully me. Just yesterday her and her "Molly minions" followed me into the toilets just to beat me up. Her "Molly minions" are her 2 best friends: Molly Smith and Molly Dawson, they follow Leah everywhere, repeating her every move, doing everything she says, including hurting me.

Flashback-

It was the end of English and time for break. People like me have learnt to do everything they can to avoid people like Leah so every break and lunch I go into the 7th Grade toilets and stay there but today was different. Today I was followed. I went into the big doors and headed to the cubicle at the end, the one I always go in. But just as I pulled the door towards me to open it someone's foot slammed it back closed.

"What do you think you're doing slut?" Leah asked me.

"Yeah slut, what are you doing?" Both the minions said. I mean really, if I have to listen to this same shit everyday they could at least make it a bit more original.

"I... Er...I was just going to the bathroom" I stuttered.

"Oh look girls she can't even speak" Leah giggled.

"Yeah she can't even speak" The minions copied.

"Really? Stop copying me!" Leah screamed.

I let out a slight giggle as the minions looked so taken back by Leah's outburst. That was the worst mistake I've ever done.

Both minions stood there, shocked as Leah threw her perfect fist towards my ugly face. She knocked me to the floor and I pulled up all my strength to overcome the pain and crawled into the corner. 3 feet kept kicking me in the back as I curled into the fetus position. Maybe it will be over soon.

I thought wrong.

The 'lesson' lasted for 10 minutes before the warning bell went for last lesson. All 3 girls headed off to their lesson as I walked left lying in the corner of the bathroom crying and in intense pain. I suddenly felt the urge to throw up and ran into the toilets. All this pain was making me ill. I stood up and opened the door. As I walked towards the sinks my vision went black, I lost my balance and fell straight to the floor. Just before everything went black I heard the door open, praying it wasn't Leah ready to give me another lesson, I lay to the floor slowly and looked towards the door. The door opened wide and in walked Miss Walker. Miss Walker is by far my favourite teacher. She doesn't know about Leah but she knows about everything that's been happening in my family the past 6 months and has been really helpful. I began to stand up and go to the sink, attempting to hide how I looked but as soon as I lifted my pain filled body my head went extremely heavy and I fell straight back to the floor.

"Madison?" Miss Walker whispered. "Oh gosh, Maddie what happened?" She asked.

"Actually it doesn't matter. Are you okay?"Her voice slowly drifted off and silence followed. I tried so hard to stay awake but couldn't.

Suddenly my vision returned, but blury.

"Miss?" I asked.

"Yes Maddie, stay still there's a nurse coming. Stay still sweet okay? Can you tell me what happened?"Miss Walker replied.

I figured there was no point in lying. My body was so weak and full of pain I could barely talk.

"Leah.... Walters" I said quietly.

30 minutes later, Miss Walker has gone to speak to Demi and Nurse Riley has just finished working her magic so I feel much better. I walked along the long corridor towards Miss's office, my back still screaming with pain. I burst through the door and Demi ran up to me and hugged me.

"Baby girl what's happened?" She asked.

"D...D...Demi... Get off me it hurts" I stuttered.

"Oh sorry baby. Let's go sit down with Miss yeah?" Demi said.

"Okay Demi." We headed towards the office and sat down in the chairs.

Miss Walker spent 20 minutes explaining everything to Demi whilst I gossiped with Lexi. Even though Lexi is 3 years older we're so similar its great. She understands that having Demi and Dallas as older sisters is enough stress without another one on my back aswell. We basically act like twins.

Demi's P.O.V-

I can't believe what I just heard. Not only is Lexi a victim of bullying but now Maddie is too. What did I do wrong?

We said goodbye to Miss Walker and headed home in silence. I feel so sorry for her but I just wish she would have told me. Or miss Walker or just someone.

A/N

So guys its my last day of school before Christmas and I can't wait. Not just because no school but I now have no reason to go outside or talk or text anyone so it's great. Anyway I'll update tomorrow.