Chapter 22

Alexa's P.O.V-

I woke up at around 5 and couldn't get back to sleep. At 6 I decided to head downstairs and watch TV. I stood up from my bed and headed towards the door, completely forgetting what I had done to my knee. I fell straight to the floor causing a loud bang and knocking some books off my shelf. So much for being discreet I guess.

Not long after my fall Marisss came running in.

"Lexi what happened? Are you okay?" She said quickly whilst turning on the lights.

"Yeah Mar I'm fine, just forgot about my leg. Can you help me up? I'm going to go and watch TV downstairs." I said. I hope she goes back to bed after this, as much as I love her like a sister I just want to be alone at the moment.

"Heck no. I'll carry you downstairs. It's not often I get to treat my sister and do everything for her. I'm enjoying you being a cripple." Marissa replied.

She carried me downstairs and placed me onto the sofa before heading into the kitchen. I don't know how she managed to carry me. I turned on the TV and the news turned on. Usually I would switch it over but one sentence caught my attention.

'De La Garza house in Dallas, Texas went up in flames last night after unexpected house fire. Parents of the famous singer Demi Lovato and actress Madison De La Garza famous are en route to the local hospital however youngest daughter Madison is yet to be found' The news reader said.

"MARISSA" I screamed.

She came running in and not trusting my voice I pointed to the TV. Her jaw dropped in shock as she picked up her phone from the side and ran upstairs. Probably to wake up Demi. As she ran up the stairs she shouted for me to call Max and book us a flight to  Texas as soon as possible.

After the phone conversation with Max Marissa and Demi were sorting out what we will take with us to Dallas and then we went out the door.

After the what seemed endless plane and car drive we arrived at the hospital and was directed down a clean white corridor filled with grief filled parents and horrified siblings. We walked to the end of the corridor and I looked in the room to see a sight I never wanted to see in my life.

My mum was laying there, still as a rock with wires all around her and severe burns on her face and hands. Just as I turned round to demi and Marissa a doctor came up to us.

"Are the De La Garza family?" He asked and we nodded.

"Mr's De La Garza ingested many fumes during the fire including a large amount of carbon monoxide. Becuase of this her body has gone into a temporary coma and we do not when she will wake up and if she will have any recollection of what went on previously. I am very sorry and my thoughts are with your family." He said before walking into my mums room and moving around some wires and checking monitors.

Not long after that, a nurse came up to us and talked about my dad. Luckily he's not in a terrible condition but has to stay in hospital for the next 2 nights so he can be monitored.

"Hey Dad" I say walking up to give him a hug. He winces when I touch him and I realize I touched his burns.

"sorry" I apologize before he sits up giving me a tight hug telling me he's missed me. These are the moments I miss. Maybe not in a hospital with my mum in a coma and my sister missing but hugs from my dad are so calming.

A/N

Hi guys so I wrote this after downing a tonne of alcohol, having an argument with my best mate and self harming more tonight than I have in the past month but yeah I know it's short but drama.

When will Diana wake up?
Where has Maddie gone?

Ily all and stay strong xxxxx