♥ fighting over you ♥

i was at the twins house and the sun was setting. i looked outside and decided that it was a good opportunity to take instagram pictures. since bryant was also here, i asked if he could take the pictures but just on my phone. we went outside and quickly took the pictures before the sun went down.

after taking the pictures, i took the phone from him and looked at the pictures. "these are good bryant!" i looked up at my phone to look at him and he smiled. i looked back down and picked out the pictures i wanted to post. 

i found a picture that i was happy with and posted it.

ethan's pov

me and grayson were on our phones when i saw that y/n had just posted a picture of herself. i smiled at how cute she looked with her smile and everything. 

"gray look, y/n just posted" i showed him the picture. he looked up from his phone and looked at mine. "is that y/n?" he asks. "yes, that's y/n i just said said that and i'm gonna like it first" i grabbed my phone away from and double tapped the picture.

"why'd you do that?!" he looked at me. "why'd i do that? it's because i like the picture and she looks pretty in it" i said. "but i saw her first!" he said and my jaw dropped. "you saw her first?! i saw her first! i'm the one who showed you that picture!" he just rolls his eyes.

oh right, did i tell you that we both have a crush on y/n?

"whatever. you like her picture first, i'm gonna kiss her first" grayson said suddenly and got up from the couch. "what?! no, i'm gonna kiss her first!" i grabbed his shirt and pulled him back down onto the couch. i then got up then quickly went but not until grayson grabbed me pulled me down.

"oh no you're not" he said. "oh yes i am!" i tried getting up by i was trapped by him. within a second, we started tackling each other all over the couch.

y/n's pov

me and bryant went back inside and saw ethan and grayson tackling each other on the couch.

"i'm gonna kiss her first"

"no, i'm gonna kiss her first"

i giggle a bit as i watch them. "uh, guys?" i call out and they suddenly freeze. "hey y/n..." they say together. i laugh at what position they are in. grayson put ethan in a triangle in his legs while ethan is squished.

"what are you doing?..." i ask.

"nothing"

a/n: sorry if this bad 😅