♥ hickey prank ♥

🍑

"hey guys, welcome back"

i say to the camera. "as you can tell by the title, i'm going to be doing a little prank on my boyfriend today" i smirk. "if you don't know who he is, he is one of the dolan twins. he is ethan dolan." my smirk turns into a smile when i mention his name.

"today, i'm going to pretend i have a hickey"

i chuckle. "i have not seen him this whole week, because he's been busy, and finally today is my chance." i say.

"i'm gonna start cause i have to go to his house soon." i say as i take out some make up. "i don't know where to put it. maybe my neck or i was thinking my chest" i say. "i have blush that i'm going to be using and some eyeshadows. so were just gonna dig in and see what i have to work with" i move some make up around. "i'm gonna put it, right here" i put at a spot on my neck.

"i hope he doesn't notice the sparkles" i say as i start to apply the make up. "I almost used a vacuum, cause i feel like that would be more realistic" i keep my eyes on the mirror. "but i didn't want a permanent hickey on me for a whole week" i said.

"i'm so nervous guys, i don't know what he's gonna do" i apply more make up on my neck. "oh...my god...that looks kind of real" i show the hickey.

"thats so noticeable, ok i'm gonna have to put on a hoodie, cause he's gonna know its a prank if i just walk in with this thing on my neck" i say. "well maybe if i just cover it with my hair then pretend forget about it and move my hair out of the way" i look in the mirror.

"oh my gosh, its gonna be so stressful hiding the camera....cause i have to walk in, and figure out where i have to hide it before he notices. what if he notices and its not even on camera? i will be devastated.." i get up and walk away. i come back with a hoodie. "i'll where this, then I'll say its hot and i'll take off the hoodie" i look at myself in the mirror.

"alright, i'll see you guys at the house"

-

"ok guys, i just got here and he's in his room and i'm going to set the camera behind the tv" i put the camera behind the tv, hiding it. "ok, lets see how this goes! gosh i'm nervous..."

-

"so i just texted him saying that i'm in the living room, chilling" i walk over to the couch and lay down, waiting for ethan.

"hey y/n" i hear his voice. i looked up from my phone and saw ethan. "hey e" i put my phone down. he sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me, kissing my forehead. i smiled. "what do you wanna do today?" i look up at him. "i don't know. what do you want to do?" he asks. i shrug. "beach or whatever. chill in the pool" i say.

we both shift a bit. "is the air on?" i try to reveal the hickey but he gets up and walks away. "yea its on" he says. then he comes back but lays down and looks on his phone. "come sit with me" i say. he gets up and shifts over next to me again.

"what is that on your neck?"

finally...

"my neck?" i look up from my phone. he tries to move my hair away but keep moving. "let me see your neck" he says. "no" i face him and cross my legs. "why not? let me see your neck" he looks at me. "what's wrong with it?" i ask. "is it a pimple?" i put a hand on my neck. "no. can i see your neck please?" he asks again. i move the hair that didn't have the hickey.

"no, the other side" he moves the hair away, revealing the hickey. "i got bit by my dog" i say.

are you serious?

"you got bit by your dog?" he raises his eyebrow. "right here?" he points at his neck. "yea" i shift a bit. "I don't think that looks like a dog bite" he just looks at me. "what'd you do this week?" he asks. "worked" i grab my phone and fiddle with it. "all week?" i nod. "what?" i look at him. "its literally a dog bite"

"you seem pretty defensive" he says. "you're coming for me" i say. "i'm not. it just looks weird, like why would there be a dog bite right there?" he points at my neck. i was silent. "why are you acting weird?" he tries to move my hair again. "what are you doing?"

"can i just- yup, thats definitely a hickey. thats a hickey." he looks at the hickey. "what do you mean? its not." i say. "yea that is" he nods. "why would i do that?" i say. "I dont know but do you want to tell me something, or do you want to get out of my house?" he points towards the door. i just sit there.

too far?

"what?" i look up at him from my phone. "i'm telling you, its not a hickey. do you not believe me?" i ask. he then tries to look at it again but i move. "stop getting so close to me!" i scoot back a tiny bit. "why can't i look at it?"

"I told you, its just a dog bite"

"its not a dog bite, stop using that excuse!" he says. "what do you mean? e!" i say as i grab his hand and put it down. "alright" he looks at the door, meaning, get out. "is this a joke?" he ask. "i'm not joking around!" i put my phone down and look at him. "can i see your neck?" i sigh and move my hair out of the way.

"oh my god..." he sits back. "thats make up" he looks at me and i laugh. "where's the camera? where'd you put the camera?" he gets up and looks around. i giggle and lay back on the couch. "behind the tv" i point at the tv. "really?" he comes walking and grabs the camera.

"you were gonna cry" i poke his cheek. "no i wasn't. i was about to kick you outta the house!" i laugh. "I was mad. if i didn't see it was make up, i would've told you to get out of the house" he says. "I was gonna use a vacuum, but i don't want a permanent one on my neck" i show the hickey. "it was sparkling just a bit." he looks at it. "really? no it wasn't"

"anyway, i hope you guys enjoy this video of me pranking my boyfriend"

"i'm gonna prank you back! you won't even see it coming"

"yea right. anyway, that was it for the video. bye and i love you"

🍑

a/n: long one. hope you guys liked it. sorry for the mistakes.