🎄 messy christmas 🎄

🎀

it was late christmas morning and i was in the kitchen whipping up some chocolate chip pancakes for my husband, ethan and my 2 year old son, y/s/n. all of us had slept in that morning which surprised me. we all got up at around 10:00am and were starving.

i walked into the dinning room with a plate full of pancakes and sat down to eat. ethan had gotten out some cream and raspberries for the pancakes and some OJ for all of us to drink.

"merry christmas, love" ethan said to me and leaned over to give me a quick peck on the lips which i happily returned. "merry christmas, honey" i replied with a smile. ethan then leant over to give our son a kiss on the forehead and whispered, "merry christmas, my sweet boy"

"mewwy chwistmas daddy" he clumsily said back. i smiled at the scene playing out in front of me. y/s/n's eyes were hazel like ethan's and he had beautiful dark brown hair. he had the same build as ethan. he was dressed in a cute little christmas onesie.

we all sat in a comfortable silence as we ate until i heard a surprise gasp from ethan. "what hap-" i cut myself off as i looked up to see cream sprawled across his face. i chuckled as i looked over to y/s/n who started laughing.

"its not funny!" ethan tried to keep a straight face. "its pretty funny" i laughed. eventually he gave in and began to laugh with us. ethan turned to y/s/n and began to tickle him lightly on his tummy. "you cheeky little devil"

y/s/n was giggling hysterically and it was adorable. i took a closer look at him and realized that he also had cream everywhere.

"ok, lets get you two cleaned up"

as we all walk to the bathroom, ethan turns to me. "messy christmas, y/n!" i shake my head and giggle. "messy christmas, ethan"

he's a crazy man but he's my crazy man and i love him....

🎀