Real vs fiction (Assassins and Templars x Reader)

It's the first week of June, and I've been thinking about it, I'm concern about...everyone's presence right now. You know, everyone's wondering what if they're real? And cosplay is the only answer to make it look like they're real, remember on the first part of this? Yeah, I told them that they're fictional characters. Except for Desmond, he seemed exceptional through this situation knowing that he died 8 years ago, he still remembers and now he needs to cope up the new age.

When I just got out from my room, Arno rushed into me and asked "Is it true (Y/N)? The Notre Dame burned down?!". I look over his face, he looks devastated and I glanced over to Desmond holding my phone. "Really?" I said "Hey, I didn't know too, and this what happens right now? everything has gone extinct, everyone's getting offended, blah blah blah" said Desmond continue to scroll down from any facts and information from facebook or google.

I got worried, I look around and everybody is... gloomy for some reason. Did I isolate them too much? Well, there's no other way but to keep them safe. Desmond noticed my outfit. "Say, where are you going?" he asked and everyone looked at me"Oh, I'm going to school" I answered.

"You still going to school? What year are you right now?" he added "College, Fourth year. Multimedia Arts and design student" I said.

"Wow, you got through than I am," said Desmond getting astonished. Everyone starts asking.
"What's school?" Connor asked

"School is a place where everyone studies, Connor. Especially when you have a future to catch." I said.

"What do you do in this 'school' thing?" Altair asked, "Of course, we study, and learn about history, mathematics, science, politics, home economics, laws, nature, and so many things." I explained. "What a nerd, sounds like Evie would go to" Said Jacob teasingly at his twin sister. "Well, at least I could get a degree if I ever entered one," she said. "Actually, there is if you survive throughout the years of studying" I stated.

Evie looked at me, curiosity got her asking more questions. I told her to calm down a bit, I could tell that she's really a type to be a scholar, Jacob however, saw it coming when Evie started asking me out of the blue, he shook his head and scoffs silently. I took my bag from the chair and started to head out, I said to Desmond that I'm leaving and some of them followed me.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I asked, seeing Ezio, Jacob, Arno, Connor, Shay, and Edward following me. "You tell us where are you going," said Edward. "I just told you I'm going to school." I told them.

"But, we never know what's outside, (Y/N), that's why we wanna come with you," Said Shay. Come to think of it, Shay got a point it's been so long since they haven't been outside, they only been like inside and half part outside of my house, my mind is having second thoughts. I thought of it through until I gesture them to follow me inside. "Before, I leave let's discuss this with Desmond and everyone else inside," I said walking back inside the house. They raised their eyebrows and no choice but to follow me back inside. Desmond, Haytham, Altair, and Evie saw me coming to the living room.

"Oh, I thought you've left already (Y/N), did you forgot something? Haytham asked I shook my head "No, but this is for the whole, I mean for everyone inside here. But, I needed everyone to listen carefully, except for Desmond since he understand this, if you don't understand you can raise your hand to me if you had any questions, alright?" I said and all nodded and eager to listen.

"Do you guys still remember how I explained about you as... fictional characters to us? Since all of you looked real right now, I need all of you to act natural, because of your presence they will think you are in a cosplay for short costume play". A few looked at each other thinking it made no sense at all, Desmond again nodded and seemed to understand what I was trying to say. Altair walks towards Desmond, he asked: "How come you know all of these things, and what's cosplay?".