Family Day (A long one Shot) Assassins and Templars x Reader

A/N: Okay, this will be very different from the story I made. The latest story was the realization from the book part 1. So, I will make a long one Shot, yes, finally, a one-shot that's not connected to the main story of the what if's. Anyway, this one shot the reader, you, the daughter/son, step-daughter/step-son, Niece/ nephew, Cousin, stepsister/stepbrother, and sister/brother.

Basically, you didn't know that everyone's invited to Family Day, you only expect just two, like a brother or a dad or step-dad. Btw, you have two dads in this shot, a real dad and a stepdad, and 4 siblings, I hope this doesn't cause a lot of confusion, maybe. Lol. Enjoy the shot. :)

Another note: There would be a little PG or SPG kind of theme. You'll see why~

Family Day, one of the best events that students invited their families over, there would be fun activities, contests for siblings, food stalls, giveaway gifts, so many things.

Everyone's preparing, flitted from floor to floor, examining decorations here, ribbons and bolts of cloth there. Everything looks astounding, I was assigned to prepare the tables, for students' and family dining. Good thing I learned how to set up and decorated a few things on the table cloth. I heard clamoring from my peripheral and looks like Gabriel and Michelle, my two best friends seem to be having trouble with the table cloth. I approach them and asked: "Any problem here?"

"Well, let's say Gab put the plates and the vase on top," said Michelle. Gab starts being sassy in front, pretending:
"Hey, I didn't know~ y'all can't understand what I went through," he said.

Michelle and I looked at each other, we got confused about what Gab said. Laughter came out from our mouths, we don't know what's going on, but we find it amusing. Our teacher, Sir Liam comes in the dining hall noticing his lovable students are having a good time. We didn't notice he was there until Gab noticed him first and starts waving at the teacher.

"Sir Liam!" Said Gab in his bubbly tone, Mitch and I look back, we raised both of our hands in excitement seeing our coolest teacher approaching towards us.

"I see the three of you are having fun, the usual trio in my class," said Sir Liam. As he mentioned the usual trio,  Gab, Mitch and I have been classmates since 5th Grade and Sir Liam is always there, in different subjects he teaches us. Now, Sir Liam is our 4th-year high school class adviser. At first, he looked tense on his first day, now he's a cool teacher!

We also influenced him a lot of things like anime, cosplay, comics everything just for the geeks like us and we think of him as a dad, a cool dad!

Mitch points at Gab, blaming him in a joking matter. "Sir, Gab made a mistake~He already set the table instead of the cloth," said Mitch. Sir Liam sauntered behind a small chuckle, "I see no problem at all, Gab, why don't you remove the cloth and let's see if the table setting stays still" he said. 

Gab glanced at us, grinning in excitement, let's say he knows what to do. I looked at the table cloth it looks slippery enough to slide off from the plates and utensils. You know those magic tropes, Gab already did the trick without magic when we were 3rd-year high school, good times. I got excited about what will happen, Mitch cheers on Gab while Sir Liam and I survey at him. Gab grabbed the cloth, analyzing around and beneath the table, he pulled it swiftly like fisherman throw their net onto the water.  Without blinking, the table set was still on the brown wooden table, we're all surprised and hysterically cheered even Sir Liam is quite surprised as well. 

Sir Liam, chuckles in amusement, seeing his students enjoying the last year of their life in high school. "Now, get back to work, we don't want any delays since Family Day is coming," he said. We all nodded and continue setting up the tables. Before Sir Liam walk away, he stops himself and calls me near the door. "Speaking of Family Day, (y/n) do you have a minute to talk?" he asked. Gab and Mitch glance at Sir Liam then looked at me in concern, I started to think it might the same issue towards him. I sighed and approached slowly by the door, Sir Liam hesitates, unsure what to say. He looked at me and asked: