A mere Coincidence (One-Shot | Modern) Jacob x female fan-reader

A/n: A one-shot! Enjoy!

P.S: This happens in real life. The evidence is down below after you read the story~ and a little bit of edit too for this one to make a little more fun or something~ Enjoy!

"Hope you finished that job!" He said on Twitter.

I was fangirling at the same time very thrilled, prancing around from the living room going to the kitchen, going back and forth.

I just don't know what to say.

- Last night before the coincidence happened -

I was just finishing up my inktober day 21 mixing both the official and the assassin's creed themed prompt, the themes are treasure and Mask. I drew this:

I said: "Looks good!" I stared at my drawing to see how amazing this is

I said: "Looks good!" I stared at my drawing to see how amazing this is. This artwork made me think of Persona 5 as a reference for this. Instead of thieves, why not assassins taking the treasure which the apple of Eden that's Jacob is holding.

"How come Arno stands out more than the other two?" I wonder. I look at my phone to see what time it is and its almost midnight, I took a picture of my artwork and post it online through Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. Referring to Persona 5 and all, putting hashtags of inktober and acinktober and hashtagging Jacob Frye.

To be honest, I've been a fan of him for almost 4 years now. Still, he's a hardworking actor and he adores his appreciation to his AC fans and the community. Anyway, I finished posting the picture and tagging the real artist who created the acinktober prompt list.

Just 5 minutes passed she mentioned me on Instagram saying how cool this idea was and thanking me for sharing.
I'm glad she liked it! I even thank her for making the amazing prompt she made, and it made a huge difference in how I draw before.

Before I go to sleep, I called my boyfriend, Curt. Luckily, he's still awake and he did wait for me to call.

"Heyo!"

"Hi!" He said with a kid's voice impression.

"What time did you get home?" I asked.

"1:00 am, it's traffic!" He pretended to cry like a kid, I cooed him. "Aww, it's okay~ by the way, You wanna see my drawing?"

"Yeah (4x)!" He's excited about my drawing. I sent him through messenger, and he awes at my artwork and answers in a weeb manner, "Sugoi! (Cool!)"

I laughed and didn't cringe when he does that, I yawned for a while and he heard it on the call.

"You wanna go to sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, you wanna?"

"Hai, Hai~ (Yes, Yes~)"

"You're still going here, right? For our thesis?"

"Yep~!"

We settle our discussion a little bit for the thesis. Then we say our usual goodnight and cooed at each other and making goodnight kissy sounds. I was about to sleep, all of a sudden an urge to look at all my idols on Pinterest. Looking for a perfect picture on the home screen, I searched for Jacob Frye as my recent one. Before it was Connor Kenway, now I have to change a new picture. Both of them are my favorite, including Alexios. I mean there's nothing wrong having a crush on your favorite idol.