Triple or Nothing

Author's Note: This is a Modern AC shot, imagine you caught Arno, Ezio, and Jacob doing something. And all of you are staying in London to do some staycation~

SPG: Name of Sex toys, A little bit of cursing, and Please avoid reading those who are minor, you have been warned. From Ben Philipps favorite line: #SorryBro (and sis)

You were having a little chat with the ladies: Claudia Auditore, Evie Frye, and Elise De la Serre. You meet them up for a while in the Cafe Theatre (Imagine a modern version of it and another branch :3) drinking your favorite hot chocolate with hazelnut sprinkles while the three are drinking a latte. As you sip the drink you feel light when the sweetness touches your taste buds, you heard a chuckle coming out from Evie. "You're in a trance y/n," she said.

"What? It's my favorite drink in the cafe," as you sip once more. You're in London traveling with the boys, Ezio, Arno, and Jacob. However, the Euro boys are not with you because they are going to check something somewhere near the cafe or near the hotel, you are staying in. Earlier You told the boys you'll meet up with the ladies just going to have a little chat and drink in the cafe, then Jacob asks if they can go around the area. You agreed and told them to come back after when you left the hotel while going to the cafe, you began to think 'what are they going to do while walking around the area?' Your half saying something is suspicious but your other says they'll be alright. In case you're wondering why are you with the boys but not with ladies as travel buddies?

Let's say, they needed someone to look over them in case they do something dangerous while traveling. They picked you and knowing you have a little crush on Jacob but having Ezio and Arno around makes you feel uncomfortable. How? You know Ezio, he tends to scoop you up like a bride and tries to kiss you. You're able to use your whole hand to block his face. For Arno without Elise around, he tackles you and tickles you from behind. The torture.

For Jacob, even though he's a bit of a brat and clumsy for a man on his age but you are able to see his gentle demeanor. That's why they picked you, however, you have mixed feelings. After seeing Ezio and Arno recently now you started to have a little crush on them too, Oh boy what a joy ride. Does Elise know this? Of course, she's fine with it since Arno is her- cough- Step-brother- *puking sounds*

You shrug it off when you think about it and continue sipping your drink, "How are the boys?" Elise asks while putting down her latte,

"Oh, they're roaming around. I told them to come back after we talk," you told them. Then Claudia rolls her eyes, "There is another definition when it comes to 'roaming around'" she said. You were half-confuse on her statement but your hunch almost seems to be right, "What do you mean?" You ask to make sure if Claudia knows what she's talking about. She looks at you with a sly smirk, "Oh you know now, it's their own doing," She paused and sips her latte before she continues talking.

"I've seen this before from Ezio. Every time we meet up like this they always ask to roam around, I noticed the pattern. And I have no idea what they're doing while we're talking." Come to think of it, they were doing it for almost 2 years and you never what they're exactly they are doing. Your eyebrows puckered as you stare down to your drink, narrowing your eyes with suspicion. "Hey y/n I got an idea," Evie calls you and you lift your head to face her slyly grin. You know Evie has her style to ask you, she has skills of negotiations. She tells you the plan and your face says 'Oh they're going to be so in trouble,' The girls know how mischievous you are, and they gave the look of 'You know what to do' you nodded.

It's almost dark out, you bid goodbye to them and went back to the hotel. You reached to your pocket to grab the key to your hotel door, as you open you see three coats are hanged on the coat hanger. "You guys here?" You called. You heard an Italian man reply to you from the other side, "Si! We're watching tv!" You remove your coat and boots as you walk towards the table with an opened ziplock with seedless grapes in it. You took 5 pieces and hork it down in your mouth all the same time as you bounce on the bed while Arno is reading something on his phone got jumped from the impact you made.