Rat meets French Assassin

"Hi, I'm Remy."

"It can talk?!" said everyone except me "I'm not surprised, welcome to my home, Remy". Another peaceful morning, maybe, it was peaceful until Jacob screamed like a girl and been carried by Evie. What a sissy. There's a new creature, actually, it's a rat from Pixar movie: Ratatouille, Remy! I shook his tiny hands, everyone around me, not so sure if they gonna meet that's a so-called dirty pest in my house.

Miikun got curious to meet with Remy, and he was cool with it, Miikun seemed to be having fun with Remy, not until Chewie showed up, she barked at Remy and started to chase him around the house. As soon as the chase began, everyone just climbs on the table. To Bayek, Haytham, Edward, Connor, and Aya, it's nothing for them, cause' that's how nature does. I laugh at Jacob for being such a girl.

"What's so funny?" He asked. "You screamed like a girl, Jacob. No handsome men like you could scream that high in a peaceful morning," I said in amusement look. Jacob rolled his eyes and scoffs "What makes you think, I screamed like a girl?"

"Says the one who climbed up on the table in the first place." Said Ezio, Arno in unison. Evie laughed "I couldn't agree more, boys," said Evie smirking at Jacob, as he looked away in defeat. When Remy climbed on the table, Jacob immediately dropped down on the floor and backs away from Remy.

"You know, rats are very unsanitary," said Jacob. Evie dropped down as well before she could say anything. 

"I have to agree on Jacob, he may be scared of rats but we all know that rats can cause disease (y/n)" Evie stated. Everyone agreed except me, I know rats in real life are pretty disgusting but there are some rats can be as pets or test subjects. I rolled my eyes and I lay my hand towards Remy, he was hesitant but he knew I trusted him and climbed on my head. Some of the guys see it surprising but few, not so much I can see the fear in their eyes thinking I might get a disease and infect everyone.

"Uh... Would you rethink about putting a rat on your head, mademoiselle?" said Arno. I looked at Remy, and he looked at me lowering his ears, the feeling of sadness in his eyes. I know he has a master, and I know I can't take care of him. My face lit up and had a crazy idea, I looked at Remy again giving the 'you know what to do' look on my face, his reaction is priceless.

"You wanna help me cook for breakfast, Remy?" I asked him.

"Oh, do I ever" he replied and scurried over to the kitchen. Some of them couldn't believe what they heard from me. "You're letting it cook something for us?" Ezio asked, "Yes" I replied.

"But it's a rat (y/n), rats don't cook!" Desmond stated. "He's different amongst the rat colony, mind you. Remy is one of the first rats that ever cook, nobody knows how, but his sense of smell, taste, hear and touch of clean hands, don't worry he actually knows how to wash his own hands. Knows the exact ingredients of a single recipe and the first rat could ever open his own restaurant in Paris, France".

When I said Paris, France, Arno couldn't believe his eyes, others are shocked too but they're in disbelief. Arno motioned towards me "That rat came from France?" he asked.

"Yes, and usually he has a master named, Linguini. A redhead who came to Paris, working in a restaurant called Gusteau's, a five-star restaurant, high-quality food. However, the restaurant became 3 stars because of the Food Critic named Ego. His taste buds are high standards." I explained.

"Wow, you know about that?" out of nowhere, Remy heard everything and made everyone jumped a bit from the sound of his voice while he's eating a biscuit from my table. Before I could say anything, Arno lowered himself to the same level as Remy.

"Excuse me, (y/n) told us you're from Paris, am I correct?" Arno asked.

"Yeah" he replied. "Are you from Paris?"