Space

I wake up and eat breakfast. I take a shower and brush my teeth. I don't have class the first hour. I walk to school and go to the library. I take my favorite book and start reading. The bell rings and I go to class. I see Jimin and V sitting together. There is still one table free behind their table. I go sit there. Jungkook also has this class but he is not there yet. Last time he said we'd sit next to each other. Hazel comes in and is laughing with someone walking behind her. I can't see who it is, but then I hear that laugh. 

That well-known laugh. Jungkook comes in and sees me. I wave at him. He looks at me and then at Hazel. He looks back at me and gives me an apologetic look. Then he walks to a table with Hazel and sits down. For the second time I am alone again. He let me fall again. He hurt me again. The teacher comes in and starts the lesson. I feel my phone vibrate. I look and see that Jungkook has sent. Sorry. I swallow with difficulty and put my cell phone away again. I don't answer. I pay attention again. The bell rings and I put away my books. From my angle I see Jungkook coming to me. I grab my backpack and walk out of the classroom.

I go to my locker and put my books away. I walk to my brothers locker and see BTS with a lot of girls and of course Hazel and her friends. I go to V. "My food." I ask coldly. I am not in the mood today, not after I have been let down by my best friend again. I don't look at Jungkook or the rest or the girls. V gives me my food and I walk away. Some girl stops me. "Can't you buy your own food?" I start walking again ignoring her. She grabs my hand again. "Hey, I am talking to you bitch. You are properly just broke." Jungkook does nothing. I slap her. I slap her hard on her face. She falls back. I look at BTS and the girls and walk away.

It felt good. But it was wrong. I know it was wrong. I walk out of school and go to the nearest park. I go sit on a bench and open the box V gave me. There are two sandwiches. One with cheese and one with jam. I start eating the one with jam. Jungkook let me fall again. Like I mean nothing to him. Maybe I mean nothing to him, I am just a friend when I needs me. 

My thoughts are disturbed by my cell phone. WTF was that?! Why did you hit her?! What's wrong with you?! Even my own brother hates me. He is right, what's wrong with me. A lot...

I sit on the bench for one hour, listening to music. I skipped my class. I walk back to school. In the hallway, people stare at me. I ignore them. That went fast around. They back up when I walk past them. I see BTS and the girl I hit and her friends. She is still fake crying and telling how awfull I am. They see me too. I walk past them without looking up. Me brother wants to stop me. "Just let her be, give her space." Jin stops him.  At least Jin gets what I want.

I go to class and sit on a chair far from everyone. Jimin walks in with one of the girls. I think her name was Audry or something like that. They give me a glare and go sit.

I wake up and eat breakfast, take a shower, and brush my teeth. With no class in the first hour, I decide to walk to school and head to the library. I pick up my favorite book and immerse myself in its pages. When the bell rings, I make my way to class. Jimin and V are sitting together, leaving one table free behind them. I take that seat, anticipating Jungkook's arrival since he mentioned we would sit together in this class. However, as he enters, he's accompanied by Mulan, and he chooses to sit with her, leaving me alone once again.

The teacher begins the lesson, and I try to focus. My phone vibrates, and I see a message from Jungkook saying, "Sorry." I swallow hard, choosing not to respond. The bell rings, and I gather my books, noticing Jungkook approaching me. I grab my backpack and exit the classroom without acknowledging him.

At my locker, I put away my books and then head to my brother's locker, where I find BTS surrounded by girls, including Mulan and her friends. I approach V coldly, asking for my food. Not in the mood after being let down by Jungkook again, I ignore the others, grab the food from V, and walk away. A girl stops me, "Can't you buy your own food?" Ignoring her, I walk away, but she grbas my hand. "Hey, I am talking to you bitch. You are properly just broke." Jungkook does nothing. Fueled by frustration, I slap her hard, and she falls back.

Feeling a mix of satisfaction and guilt, I walk out of school and find solace in a nearby park. Sitting on a bench, I open the box of food V gave me, contemplating my actions. My phone buzzes with messages from my brother, criticizing my behavior. He's right, something is wrong with me.

After an hour of reflection, I decide to return to school. In the hallway, people stare, giving me space. BTS, along with the girl I slapped and her friends, notice me. I walk past them, avoiding eye contact. My brother attempts to stop me, but Jin understands and lets me be.In class, I choose a chair far from everyone. Jimin enters with a girl, I think her name is Audrey. They give me a disapproving glare before sitting down.