Secrets

I make my way back to school before the bell rings, finding V and Jimin engrossed in conversation with Eve. Their abrupt silence and quick greeting signal that my presence might have disrupted their discussion. Preferring not to intrude, I make a swift exit, leaving them behind and heading back to my locker.

The following classes include PE and science, the latter being a subject I struggle to comprehend. Fortunately, Namjoon's assistance has been invaluable. During PE, we engage in a lively game of volleyball, a fun albeit challenging activity for me. The bell rings, marking the end of PE, and I change back into my regular clothes. During break, I find solitude in the music class, closing the door behind me and immersing myself in playing the piano. The song "Read All About It" by Emeli Sandé flows through the room, its poignant meaning resonating with me.As break concludes, I proceed to the science lab, bracing myself for a challenging class. The teacher's explanations seem like an endless stream of incomprehensible information. Thankfully, the bell eventually signals the end, and I retrieve my belongings from the locker.Since the boys are still in class, I embark on the walk home. Making a detour to Starbucks, I order a Caramel Macchiato and settle in for a productive break. Plugging in my earphones, I immerse myself in music while working on school tasks. The waitress brings my coffee, and after finishing it, I resume my journey home.

Upon reaching home, the boys haven't returned yet. I turn on the TV and indulge in a series, passing the time until their anticipated arrival in about ten minutes.