Perfectly fine

We find ourselves in the center of my room, wrapped in a warm embrace. V casually swings open the door, and Yoongi playfully nudges me away. "Really, don't act so cold now. I already saw you two hugging. I think it's cute," V remarks with a mischievous grin. I turn my attention to them, teasing Suga, "About cute, how are you and Eve? Do you have something to share, brother?" Suga blushes, and I burst into laughter. "Dinner is ready, so hurry up, both of you," Taehyung says, making a quick exit.

Descending the stairs, my laughter lingers. Jimin queries, "What's so funny?" I respond, "Ask Yoongi about Eve." At the mere mention of her name, Yoongi blushes again. He playfully taps my head, and we both take our seats. The other boys catch on, joining in the laughter. RM adds a teasing remark, "Someone is in love." After the laughter subsides, we delve into Jin's delicious creation — chicken noodle soup.

After dinner, I help RM and V in washing the dishes. With the chores completed, the boys decide to watch a movie. Hobi extends an invitation, "You watch with us? We are going to watch Tazza: The High Rollers." Politely declining, I reply, "No, I am just going to my room. Good night." Each one bids their good night, and I make my way upstairs.

Entering my room, I settle onto the bed. Grabbing my laptop, I set the mood with some music and immerse myself in schoolwork. Tomorrow marks my return to school after the accident. My classmates and some teachers have sent documents, and I am engrossed in catching up.

Lost in my tasks, I didn't notice the door opening. Suddenly, Suga jumps on my bed, prompting a small scream from me. "You scared the heck out of me. Never do that again," I exclaim, a mix of surprise and amusement. Yoongi laughs, responding, "That's called payback." We share a laugh, and I question his presence. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be downstairs watching that movie?" He nonchalantly replies, "The movie is boring. What are you up to?" I assure him, "I'm perfectly fine. Now go to the boys and watch the film, you idiot." He bids me a "good night" with a playful nickname, and I reciprocate, "I love you too, big brother." Suga ruffles my hair and leaves the room, and I continue with my schoolwork.Once I finish, I reach for a book — "Harry Potter, The Philosopher's Stone" by J.K. Rowling. I lose myself in its pages for an hour before drifting off to sleep.