They are my home

Arriving home, I briskly walk out of the car, my mind already consumed by the daunting prospect of tackling my science homework. The complexities of the subject seem insurmountable, and my frustration mounts as I struggle to make sense of it. An hour passes, and my efforts yield nothing more than my name scrawled on the paper. Letting out a defeated sigh, I abandon the futile attempt and head downstairs.

In the kitchen, V, Jungkook, and Jimin are immersed in their studies. "Has anyone seen Namjoon?" I ask them. "Depends, are you going to help us or not." Jimin answers. I sigh. "I explained mathematics in class to Jungkook." I look at him. "Please, just help us." He begs with his puppy eyes. "Fine but first you are going to tell me where I can find Namjoon and after he helped me I help you. Got it?" They all look at Jimin. "Pinky promise?" He sticks out his pink. "Pinky promis." I connect my pink with his and we make a pinky promise. "He is in the garden reading a book with Rapmon." V says. "Thanks."

Outside, I discover Namjoon immersed in a book, sitting in a patio chair. "Hey." He greets me. "Hey, can you help me?" "Of course, with what?" "Science." He smiles. "You're at the right address, take a seat." He explains everything to me and helps me with my homework. After he helped, I rush back inside and help the three idiots.

After helping the idiots, I go back upstairs and finish the rest of my homework. I am done and start watching goofy series to unwind. A knock on the door interrupts my serie. "Come in." J-Hope walks in and sits on my bed end. "What do you wanna eat?" "Can I choose?" I ask, my eyes sparkeling with enthusiasm. "Yeah, I need to cook but I am to lazy for that. Suga, Jin and I had just practice." "Pizza please." I say with my puppy eyes. "I luv pizza." J-Hope laughs. "Cute." He mumbles. "Then I am going to order pizza!" He says determinend and walks out of the room. Before he leaves, I shout a cute. "Yeah! Pizza!" He chuckles and goes downstairs.

I watch my series back, until we need to eat. I rush downstairs and start eating. "Who gave this baby pizza?" Suga asks as he sees my eating like a maniac. "I am nut a baby." I say back with my mound full of pizza. The boys laugh. "Your not a baby." Jin says. "Thunk you." I mumble. "You are our baby." The boys laugh again. "I hute you." I say with my mound still full food. "You love us. Don't lie." V argues back. "I knuw, I luv you." I love everyone on this table, from Suga and Jin to RM, Jimin and Jungkook. Especially Jungkook.

After the meal, the responsibility of washing dishes falls on Jimin, V, and Suga. I retreat to the soothing embrace of a warm shower before settling into bed. The familiar sounds of "The Big Bang Theory" fill the room as I drift into a peaceful slumber. Someone enters my room, shutting off my laptop and tenderly tucking me in—a simple act of care in this newfound home.

We finish our food. It's Jimins, V's and Sugas turn to wash the dishes. I go upstairs and take a shower. The warm water embraces my skin. It's feels good. This, in this house lives my family. Even thought I am still hurt. I love them more than anything. The familiar sounds of "The Big Bang Theory" fill the room as I drift into a peaceful slumber. Someone enters my room, shutting off my laptop and tenderly tucking me in—a simple act of care in this newfound home.